Hisham Shahbaz will let me ski Camelback on Blue pass for $188

Transcienter

7 minutes ago, Transcienter said:

Who is Hisham Shahbaz and can he really add Camelback to my Blue pass for $188?  Would it even be worth it?

I would be really wary of clicking any links in that email. It might be a phishing scam because Agent Mackenzie at Blue Mountain official customer support never heard of it. Plus there is no mention of this $188 deal anywhere on the intrawebs. It would be totally worth it if you don't have to pay $12 to rent a stupid parking spot every time you want to ski Camelback, though I have been strongly lobbying via Facebook posts for all Blue Mountain Season passholders to be able to ski Camelback for free.

Edited by saltyant

2 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I would give serious consideration to a Blue / CB combined pass.

Make it so.

Me too, I want to believe but I'm skeptical until I see it somewhere official. I checked every place I can think of and also added my name to the Blue Mountain mailing list. Some phishing scams can be really sophisticated, it's possible Blues email list has been hacked. I wouldn't trust an email address "connectintouch.com" as far as I could toss a captains wafer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Benm said:

blue does use intouch, could be legit. link at bottom of blue goes to same domain.

i'd check the headers to make sure it came from that domain, still be skeptical. 

if CBK said it was bogus, i'd be wondering how the person got my email

image.png.731bf70e7d19cd43bb12ff74ccd81a0a.png

Correct, I searched the company and found it on Google. You'd think Blue would send it from a more official looking email address in today's day and age where you have to question everything online 

5 minutes ago, Benm said:

here you go 

https://www.camelbackresort.com/about-camelback/value-passholder-add-on/

fuck this is depressing. stay in the frontplater containment zone

This is sick!! Thanks BenM!! Hisham is the man, I'm sorry I questioned him!

Though I still don't see the details on Blue's side.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

I would give serious consideration to a Blue / CB combined pass. One Mt all winter is too dull. The 2 best of the 10 ski areas within 75-120 min of me would be worth some scratch.

Make it so.

99% of blue skiers don’t want this.  Imagine how busy blue would have been the last 3 weeks if camelback season pass holders had access to Blue.  What area is only 75 minutes from Lawrenceville NJ?

1 minute ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

99% of blue skiers don’t want this.  Imagine how busy blue would have been the last 3 weeks if camelback season pass holders had access to Blue.  What area is only 75 minutes from Lawrenceville NJ?

pitchforks.bmp

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

So if you have a Value Pass at CBK (which was originally offered at $349 - good weekdays and weekends after 3) - you can get a valid at all times Blue pass for $129?

Nice deal for $478

No, you’ll likely get blue’s equivalent of the value pass m-f and weekends after 3. Not a chance in hell blue goes “fuck it, yeah send your restricted pass people over here and let me have at it whenever they want” 

11 minutes ago, Kyle said:

No, you’ll likely get blue’s equivalent of the value pass m-f and weekends after 3. Not a chance in hell blue goes “fuck it, yeah send your restricted pass people over here and let me have at it whenever they want” 

Does Blue offer such a pass?