1/10/23…decent conditions.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain. I arrived at the lower lot at 830am and it was in the mid 30s under overcast sky’s with light winds.  In the house were C1, Root, Tele-Matt, Denise, Rodney and all the boomers.  First run on paradise was a nice cord carpet but a little slow as fresh man made was blended into the surface.  Second run on Razors was an 8..super smooth and edgable but regressed to a 6.5 a few runs later as a lot of the boilerplate below was exposed and not as smooth.  

Main Street was slow and smooth on the upper section and fast and choppy on the lower part and homestretch was deep deep sugar almost from the start.  The best snow on the mountain was on coming soon as it was a carpet after 10am…four seconds of pleasure. Just the quad running and nearly every chair had people on it.  While it wasn’t empty, it wasn’t busy either.  All in all a fun session.  JADIP

17243876-4EA4-4C86-8467-B1E505943BAD.jpeg

• Like 4

Nice session with the family tonight. Snow was the best I’ve seen at night so far this year and crowds weren’t as bad as I expected with ski club season starting. Only saw 3 tour buses in the lot and the quad was only a chair or two wait. Six pack had more people but still only a couple minute wait.

Temps we’re in the upper 30s so snow was in the softer side with some scrap spots. Most rocks I’ve seen on open trails in a while between Burma and Lazy. Saw some sparks and thought my base might have taken a shot but just some scratches. Coming Soon and Razors were both closed while we were there.

Hoping for some cold temps and they can get the thin spots covered. Back at it tomorrow night.

• Like 8