12/2/22..Day two…foggy and warm.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at like 715am and Johnny Law was already in the house. Also in attendance were Dirtwolf, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, Mute, GSSucks, Justo, Indiggio, Schifdawg, Salty, BenM, Bethlehem Ford guy, Harold, Kumar, Nastar Glenn, MBike Mike, Mrs. Snowbunski and probably more I forgot. 

Upon arrival the temperature was in the low 40s with pea soup fog.  Second civilian super summit safari six pack and easy out to vista was nice hero snow..first run in midway to lower main was semi smooth.  The next few runs it got busier and the snow got choppier.  I did run ride up the Quad just to check out paradise again and a little peace and quiet up on tuts lane.  Skied burma which just like yesterday better than a lot of times mid season as there wasn’t any ice.  

Today I definitely spent about double as long in the parking lot which was ok because it was a fun parking lot with beers and snacks.  Tomorrow Blue is closed for rain and they reopen on Friday at 9am.  Will be interesting to see how the snow holds up to the next few days weather.  Anyway it was bonus skiing and it was good. 

JADIP

• Like 9

Remember folks, no drones allowed on the mountain. Somebody was flying a drone over Barbs way and the security guy freaked.  With permission from Blue, I’m gonna take one of the bushes from my yard and put in on Barbs way as an early Xmas present.  I’m gonna call it Barbs Bush 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Remember folks, no drones allowed on the mountain. Somebody was flying a drone over Barbs way and the security guy freaked.  With permission from Blue, I’m gonna take one of the bushes from my yard and put in on Barbs way as an early Xmas present.  I’m gonna call it Barbs Bush 

We call the security guard Taser Dave.  He was ready to take down Harold yesterday in the lift line for ducking the gates because his pass didn't work and Bethlehem Ford guy crew egged to duck the gate.  Then Taser Dave made him leave and go get his pass fixed.

We heard him screaming in the lot about the drone.

Hero snow all day today.  Would have been grate in the morning had the sun burned off the fog, but that didn't happen until just after noon.  Legs were totally shot by then.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

Today was le tits, good snow and super nice to hang out. So nice I didn't get home until 530 and just woke up from my post skiing nap. 

Shame they are closing tomorrow but it does make complete sense. 

Did y’all do CBI or something.  Next time we’re there after 12 should go. 

21 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Did y’all do CBI or something.  Next time we’re there after 12 should go. 

With them closed tomorrow we had to get two days worth of shenanigans in a single day. 

I 1000% agree,  BMDI, PPH, whatever and CBI has a new dinner menu apparently. 

Dirtwolf has eaten at mad places in Palmerton that I've always wanted to eat at but no 1 on my list is Bert's steakhouse. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Johnny Law said:

With them closed tomorrow we had to get two days worth of shenanigans in a single day. 

I 1000% agree,  BMDI, PPH, whatever and CBI has a new dinner menu apparently. 

Dirtwolf has eaten at mad places in Palmerton that I've always wanted to eat at but no 1 on my list is Bert's steakhouse. 

No 1 in palmerton is Chez Enjo. The rest of the spots in town are fighting for number 2.

• Like 1