Skiers r better than snowboarders!!!!!!!!!

mojoskier

agreed, i wanted to smack this idiot(snowboarder) today at the hill. there was just one baby rail and a table in the little park and I kept hearing him going on how "i swear to god im so sick of seeing people going 270 onto this thing" it was more his tone of voice that got to me and i just said "im sick of people taking snowboarding so serious and not having any fun" i dont think he understood me or really even knew i was talking to him.

its all about having fun, thats why we all do this. right?

i ran into somebody like that at hunter this weekend too. :no

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most mods on a lot of boards will simply lock a thread like this right away, and thats what I thought would happen with this one. But it is nice to see that it did not turn into a flame war, more of a love fest.

I wish I would have joined this site earlier

Most mods on a lot of boards will simply lock a thread like this right away, and thats what I thought would happen with this one. But it is nice to see that it did not turn into a flame war, more of a love fest.

I wish I would have joined this site earlier

No need to turn it into a flame fest...We all know skiers are better than boarders :naughty

Haha, seriously tho, thanks for the compliments...we wish we stuck a sticker on your windshild earlier too :lol

The staff here really likes to believe that we can pretty much allow the users to moderate themselves which is basically what happened here.

All the staff wants is to be part of the community. Jeff and I originally started this board just to have somewhere new to call home, with no other reason for starting it. We had Nick, Glenn, Adam, and Rob come on board and all any of us want to do is talk about snow and meet people. Thanks for coming along!

The staff here really likes to believe that we can pretty much allow the users to moderate themselves which is basically what happened here.

All the staff wants is to be part of the community. Jeff and I originally started this board just to have somewhere new to call home, with no other reason for starting it. We had Nick, Glenn, Adam, and Rob come on board and all any of us want to do is talk about snow and meet people. Thanks for coming along!

<little kid voice>Tell the story again daddy, tell it again</little kid voice>

:rofl

I don't necassarily want this site to grow to 5,000 members. I was talking to Atomic Jeff earlier. It's nice that people on here are polite and most people respect other peoples opinions.

I totally agree. I don't like how there are soooo many people over at ns.com, its like your a nobody unless you always pick the biggest fight and become an attention whore. Here everyone pretty much knows everyone, and like you said people are polite and respectable

:rock on pasr!

I've often thought of that before. I really like how this site is such a relatively small community and everyone seems to know everyone else. Those other sites are so cluttered with people its hard to get a sense of community and is why PASR is so great. :D

I'm not going anywhere. It's becoming a routine to hang out on this site when I'm having my post skiing beer and snacks and also when it's slow at work. Give Greg a break he's a die-hard skier and pretty good considering that he didn't start until age 19. I wouldn't have wanted to drive 95 miles through crappy roads. I know Greg would get more days in if he could drive up the night before and you let him crash at your place. For some reason I think you have enough room in your house for one more person. I actually yelled out Atomic to a lady wearing the same ski jacket that you have today in the lift line. She did have short hair though :banghead .

you need to stop calling me atomic, just because i call you by your username, doesn't mean you have to call me atomic :nana the name is jeff :wiggle

and i've offered the guest suite to greg, only problem is that he doesn't get home from work until midnight, then he'd have to drive up here....doesn't work out so great.

Edited by AtomicSkier

I've often thought of that before. I really like how this site is such a relatively small community and everyone seems to know everyone else. Those other sites are so cluttered with people its hard to get a sense of community and is why PASR is so great. :D

thats exactly why i dont like sb and ns. to many people most of them A$$holes it just doesn't feel right.