So anyone know what Slopes will be open this Friday?

GorillaXBiscuits

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw H.H. at the warp tour and it was a good show so hopefully i won't be disappointed this time either.

Through some connections i got the new HH cd thats not comming out till late febuary.. and if i must say its mucho orgasmic! Im on AIM if you want me to send you a song.

Not to be a dick but, why do you wanna wake up early and ride mainline all day. If cannonabll is open i can see it but just mailine isnt worth it. I am skipping school if cannonball is open, but if only mailine then im not.

Well...first off it's really just the point of the whole thing. Paying customers should get what they pay for, not get screwed. Second, i live for snowboarding...this will probably be my last season to ride as much as i want to so i want to take every chance i get. Third, i got a new board this year and i want to try out different settings with my bindings and such so that i'm set for when the diamonds/park start opening up. Fourth, it's always fun to brush up on switch riding since i'm not that good at it, mainline is a perfect place. Fifth, once you get bored those semi-new couches sure are comfy :wiggle

I'm seein Hawthrone Heights tonight for a second time, my friend had an extra ticket so why turn down such a good offer.

anyway-I'm deciding between what places are open by this weekend, where to go. My friend and I were thinkin about takin a day trip somewhere maybe sunday. Not sure we we wanna go :-/ maybe we'll go here. havent been there for a while

And you are always welcome at Montage, Zonked...

Well...first off it's really just the point of the whole thing. Paying customers should get what they pay for, not get screwed. Second, i live for snowboarding...this will probably be my last season to ride as much as i want to so i want to take every chance i get. Third, i got a new board this year and i want to try out different settings with my bindings and such so that i'm set for when the diamonds/park start opening up. Fourth, it's always fun to brush up on switch riding since i'm not that good at it, mainline is a perfect place. Fifth, once you get bored those semi-new couches sure are comfy :wiggle

ya so is target terror.

Kanye is cool I'm a better rapper but he is more socially conscience. I wonder where he likes to ski

kanye is alright, but eh, im not buying into it. the fact that he doesnt write all his lyrics or make all his beats is killer.

and montel williams rides in CO, fyi.

Why won't you be able to ride as much as you want to next season?

when this season ends i plan on joining the military(army). I haven't decided yet about joining the reserves or active duty. If i go with the reserves i will have some time to ride, but if that happens i will also be attending college. So i plan on getting alot of days in this year :rock

RIDEROSSI you not gonna like this either. Next week Montage isnt opening till 4pm monday thru thursday, just for that week.

:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead They will hear from me.

Did you see Jarhead? Thats admirable of you to join the service. I would be about the worst candidate for the armed forces because I don't like people telling me what to do. A friend of mine was stationed in Germany about 7 years ago during all the Bosnia/Kosovo garbage and he got to ski Garmisch Germany and took several trips to Amsterdam. See you on the slopes.

Yeah i saw jarhead, thought it was a really good movie.

Well your friends probably were only looking to see people getting killed, which would be a bit immature in my book but oh well.

indeed, they were probably dissappointed in that aspect, but actually, most were girls who just thought it was boring and slow moving. considering the source, i should have given it a chance, but those "trusted" reviews coupled with no time made it a no go.

Edited by skitzo