So anyone know what Slopes will be open this Friday?

GorillaXBiscuits

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever answered the phone said possibly wednesday...no reason why it isn't opened by now. Nobody needs spike or snowtubing, concentrate on cannonball. :censored::upyers

Your wrong, spike is important this year its the park. Fuck snowtubing, but cannonball should be open but dont day nobody needs spike, a lot of us do, because ski partrol is knocking down most of the good side kickers on mainline.

Are they blowing on White Lightning?

No, usually mid janurary its open.

Your wrong, spike is important this year its the park. Fuck snowtubing, but cannonball should be open but dont day nobody needs spike, a lot of us do, because ski partrol is knocking down most of the good side kickers on mainline.

I haven't seen any of these "good" kickers that you speak of.

I haven't seen any of these "good" kickers that you speak of.

Did you hit the one next to the playground were you landed in the snowboarding lesson area. Cuz that was good. There was one next to the bottom of highball and people were pulling 7s off of them. Just because you cant appreciate the sport enough to have just one trail open dont get pissed. I know I wish Cannonball was open but hey so what going down the hill is going down the hill no matter what. Would you rather it be last year when Montage didnt open 3 days before christmas. Be happy you live were you do and go skiing when you want to. Most people dont have that luxury.

Not to be a dick but, why do you wanna wake up early and ride mainline all day. If cannonabll is open i can see it but just mailine isnt worth it. I am skipping school if cannonball is open, but if only mailine then im not.

had to dig that one up... I never said i didn't appreciate having only one trail, afterall i have been there the last 3 days/nights and i am going there as soon as i am done typing this. I simply said i didn't see any of those jumps. I did see the red coats taking the jump next to the snowmaker down(it was only about a foot high when i saw them) but i didn't get to hit it. The jump at the bottom of highball was always shit when i hit it. The jump at the first headwall was decent at one point for a little while but since it has been nothing. I have heard different things about the park this year so i wasn't sure if it was going to be on spike or not which is why i said nobody needed spike. If i was fully aware that that was where the park was going to be then i would not have said that.

I have heard different things about the park this year so i wasn't sure if it was going to be on spike or not which is why i said nobody needed spike. If i was fully aware that that was where the park was going to be then i would not have said that.

ya well what i heard from one of the park crew dudes is that there will be 3 jumps with various lips and landings and new boxes and rails to so its going to be nice..also we are supposta be having competitons this year up montage sponcered by reb bull and rossignal and in the summer there digging for a pipe so next years park will be very nice.

ya u suck..but ur pretty good at jibs..i was the dude in the brown/tan jacket with tan pants giro mx9.9 helmet (visor),white smith fuse goggles and i had orange baskets on my poles..ya skitzo i did yell ur name and i was looking for u around 630 cause i was skiing alone cause everyone left and i wanted to take 2 more runs but i riped it up my myself.

i love me some flat land trickery. maybe next time we'll roll.

You have NO future in public relations, MS. :no

Why? Cuz I say it like it is. I was just saying that be greatful for them even being open this early, last year we were all still making trips up to NY/Vt at this time. But the main guy in the office told me that they didnt open cannonball tonight because they didnt want to open it if there was gonna be nobody on it. There was maybe 20 people there tonight. So they wanted to keep blowing on it and get a better base. Which is actually a pretty good idea.

Ha, yeah. I think it's pretty cool that you pull no punches, yet aren't really mean. I bet you make ThinkSnow a little nevous at times, though.

EDIT: I piss him off, too, btw...

Nah man, it's not like that... I like people that are honest, I just don't want this place to turn into a "you suck" fest is all...

You don't piss me off, you keep me on my toes :)

I haven't had to look twice at one of your posts since you started skiing... coincidence?