So anyone know what Slopes will be open this Friday?

GorillaXBiscuits

For anyone intrested, the dragon box is 24 feet long and the flat box is 40 feet long. Thats all i remember when i was talking to the park guy.

Did he have white DC boots? Kind of hard to notice i know...but when i was talking to one of the guys he was putting them on so i took notice haha. Anyway...i heard rainbow,whale tail,flat,and 'like 10 new rails' from him. Also i think he said 3 jumps of decent proportion.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he have white DC boots? Kind of hard to notice i know...but when i was talking to one of the guys he was putting them on so i took notice haha. Anyway...i heard rainbow,whale tail,flat,and 'like 10 new rails' from him. Also i think he said 3 jumps of decent proportion.

I dont no what color his boots are but he wears a green grenade jacket with a fur hood. Also if you look at spike you can see the huge snowpiles that look like they are for jumps. Also there is something really cool going on with one of the boxes. I cant give anymore info then that but its pretty cool with what they are doing.

Was anyone up Montage tonight with the Line 153 skis. I saw the pasr stickers on them but they were on the racks and no one was around them.

sounds like ski freek!!'s and i think his helmit is orange too. but i have a crappy memory. were the stickers just above/below the bindings? if so that was him

sounds like ski freek!!'s and i think his helmit is orange too. but i have a crappy memory. were the stickers just above/below the bindings? if so that was him

Ya that must have been him.

Anyone hear Montages snow report for today. Boomer, switch, cannonball, mainline, bunny, spike,and the two connectors. Gonna be great.

just got home, conditions were pretty nice at the start of the day, boomer had a nice dusting of pow ontop. Started getting a little annoying with the weather so we decided to call it a night until tomorrow. The boxes/rails were laying on the side of spike and at one point the flat box was hittable until the ramp up to it was hacked by SAT or one of the park guys... I have pics of the boxes i'll post in a bit.

just got home, conditions were pretty nice at the start of the day, boomer had a nice dusting of pow ontop. Started getting a little annoying with the weather so we decided to call it a night until tomorrow. The boxes/rails were laying on the side of spike and at one point the flat box was hittable until the ramp up to it was hacked by SAT or one of the park guys... I have pics of the boxes i'll post in a bit.

sweetnesss!!!!! i love boomer. its a fun slope!! ohh boxes.. haha im drooling nowww :ohthedrama:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ska...-15-05_1650.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ska...-15-05_1651.jpg

C-box is still there, an A-frame rail, 10 foot(maybe) flat rail about 2-3 feet high, battleship, and maybe a very small wall ride or something? i'm not sure what it was... Behind the the whale tail is the rainbow box.

haha yeahhh as for you guyes looking for the kid on the 153. haha yeah that was me.. and its a red helmit but who cares... lol who saw me up there??? haha i probibly went flying past one of you guyes some time that night :confused

Yea, I only saw your skis outside the lodge, but didnt see you ski by me.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ska...-15-05_1650.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/ska...-15-05_1651.jpg

C-box is still there, an A-frame rail, 10 foot(maybe) flat rail about 2-3 feet high, battleship, and maybe a very small wall ride or something? i'm not sure what it was... Behind the the whale tail is the rainbow box.

Are you sure about the C box it looks longer, i think it is a new one.