So anyone know what Slopes will be open this Friday?

GorillaXBiscuits

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cannonball will be open sunday or monday night. i was talking to the park guy and i guess he said that they will open the terrain park sometime next week i think. they are gonna have a good park, with pipe. theres a competition sponsered by jeep this year. next summer they are possibly digging a pipe. the pipe will be on spike and there goin the full 9 yards. hope to see you there.

ps. montages homepage still says its spring-like with no slopes open.

Edited by Wolverine21

I saw that site today. They really need to step that site up. Thats pretty sweet that we're going to cut a pipe. Do you know what kind of features they will have in the park this year.

The park guy said jumps with multiple take offs of 25 foot and 20 foot and one 30 foot. A dragon box, fdf box, a frame rail, rainbow box, and he said a bunch of other shit but i couldnt hear because of the wind.

Just got back from a day at the mountain...A little more crowded because of the school closings. Not much of a lift line throughout the entire day, maybe 2 minutes at the longest point. Mainline was groomed with some powder still stuck to the sides, bunny wasn't groomed. Lots of jumps popping up all over the place, then being run over by the evil snowmobile.

Just got back from a day at the mountain...A little more crowded because of the school closings. Not much of a lift line throughout the entire day, maybe 2 minutes at the longest point. Mainline was groomed with some powder still stuck to the sides, bunny wasn't groomed. Lots of jumps popping up all over the place, then being run over by the evil snowmobile.

i knew one of the kids that built the big on on the 1st headwall..we were standing there when they were building it to and i saw ski partol wreck it..the guy didnt see it and ran over it then turned around and burned out on it..but the booter all the way down to the bottom to the left i landed a 3 off that and a 1 and some other little tricks and my friend landed a 7 off of it.

i probably won't be up there until around 11 or 12 tomorrow, but i'll be there until 9:30-10. If you see someone laying on the couches it's probably me...mainline can get boring sometimes.

haha thats the truth, but now sunday is looking like elk! i still might get to montage, but the lack of terrain is not really worth $20 if i have other options.

if montage it is, ill be wearing and riding the same stuff and we can chill on the luxurious pleather.

Okay, it's still really early, but I can sum that up in one word:

watchoutforthenewbieswearingcamohuntingsuits.

I saw ya today ski. But i was goin up the lift and you were flyin down the slope. And I think I also saw Skitzo,

Skitzo were you the kid in the lodge in the morning that broke his blunt in half, if so i saw ya.

the graphics are admittedly neat, but performance is sub-meh. i would never spend my own money on a blunt.

i was indeed by the lockers with my board. i forgot a t shirt and was just wearing a black long sleeve shirt, my green down, white helmet. you should have said something! haha

i believe someone yelled "skitzo" from the lift twice. with the world wide web watching, its hard to get my 3s down! for the record, yes i (eventually) landed it!

a friend said someone told me to wait up at the nice jump at the first hill, but im not sure if that was pasr related.

ya u suck..but ur pretty good at jibs..i was the dude in the brown/tan jacket with tan pants giro mx9.9 helmet (visor),white smith fuse goggles and i had orange baskets on my poles..ya skitzo i did yell ur name and i was looking for u around 630 cause i was skiing alone cause everyone left and i wanted to take 2 more runs but i riped it up my myself.

Edited by xnick11