So anyone know what Slopes will be open this Friday?

GorillaXBiscuits

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, I only saw your skis outside the lodge, but didnt see you ski by me.

Are you sure about the C box it looks longer, i think it is a new one.

ohh well ok. but haha yeah that was me. we should deff meet up sum time and go to montage. cuz all my friends are either slow pokes or dont hit park at all lol

didn't get to make it up there tonight... :banghead , any features put in the park yet or no? I was kind of disappointed last night that the boxes were right on the side of the trail yet weren't put in. I would have been more than happy with just the flat box to mess around on. I don't think that would have taken too long to set up. But, still psyched about the progression of the park...so i'll wait patiently :rock

Park within 1 and a half weeks. And thats straight from ski school and snowmaking and lifts so i guess right around christmas or maybe a little after.

ouch, bit longer than i was hoping for, oh well cannonball will have to do. You get any word on other snowmaking? Switch was looked like it was coming along nicely.

was a pretty basic night...was busier in the morning/early day than it was evening into night. Got pretty icey twoards the end. Saw the best fall of the season, inside the lodge. Hopefully it was nobody here, but some kid slipped and fell on his back as he was carrying nachos. Cheese and chips everywhere, looked like fireworks. :lol

i didnt see u in the lodge in like 10 but dude it was paced..usually its just us and some snowboarders and a few other people but all the schools were still partyin haha.

i left at 9:55, and there were maybe 3 or 4 dozen people. have you forgotten the days of january/february? that is packed.

i left at 9:55, and there were maybe 3 or 4 dozen people. have you forgotten the days of january/february? that is packed.

im usually not in the lodge at 10 im usually skiing till to and then get picked up by the north face lift but it was packed for the 2nd week

Sunday afternoon was the first time I ever had to stop and wait for someone to be loaded on the Phoebe in a patrol sled. The way they load them on the back of the chair makes for one f*cked up looking ride up the hill---not a lot of mountains have to evacuate someone uphill...