12/6 Report

AtomicSkier

whew! another great night of skiing at Blue. Conditions were amazing again! Truely a great night for ripping hard, fast turns down Main Street. Skiied for 12 runs before I headed out, Doug was still ripping away (he should be leaving in 15 minutes as of right now). We had some fun dickin around with this guy that thought he was hot shit. We also took a run or two w/ Forumdestroyer...Hopefully Thinksnow will be out tomorrow! :rock

Damn i must have missed you guys. I was there from around 5:15 to 8:30. If you saw someone with a white camo jacket, and stealth gray pants that was me. I might be up there again tomorrow.

Like atomic said, the conditions were great and since lazy mile was open, main street for the most part was empty.

Damn i must have missed you guys. I was there from around 5:15 to 8:30. If you saw someone with a white camo jacket, and stealth gray pants that was me. I might be up there again tomorrow.

Like atomic said, the conditions were great and since lazy mile was open, main street for the most part was empty.

I may have you seen you, the jacket caught my eye....You really couldn't miss Doug and I (well, actaully, it might be quite easy) since we were the only ones going Mach 10 down Main Street :rock

I was up there tonight, I was mostly doing laps on lazy mile, snow condiotions were pretty good especially on lazy. Lots of stuff to do on the side of that trail that keeps it interesting. I don't think I saw you guys, I might be up there again this week, not sure.

lol, it cracks me up how we have a condition report everyday for blue. Except I expected Doug to start this one like he did with every other one.

What will it take to have Blue put a link on thier website to Blue Forum here. With up to the minute updates like you guys are posting. Someone send me a phone number and name of someone that would be willing to talk. I have hit some unsavory brick walls in the past. Jeff - I know you got connections, wass'sup?

What will it take to have Blue put a link on thier website to Blue Forum here. With up to the minute updates like you guys are posting. Someone send me a phone number and name of someone that would be willing to talk. I have hit some unsavory brick walls in the past. Jeff - I know you got connections, wass'sup?

Jeff just thinks he has connections... Like I said before, I have yet to see a PASR link on there site :(

Rob, you have to know how talk to those people...I'm taking care of it now... :P

Doug, what time are you going tomorrow? I should be there around 6 or 6:30...Greg should be there between 6:30 and 7....did the "crowds" dissapear after I left?

AlienBoarder there must of been 4 times as many riders as skiers. Lazy Mile was real forgiving but the last section is so dangerous because it's narrow and gets alot of traffic. It would be a dangerous place for a Chinese downhill and there would definitely be carnage if you caught an edge and flew into the net.

Thats why i stuck to mainstreet for most of the night. Not crowded, and good conditions made for fast laps.

Rob, you have to know how talk to those people...I'm taking care of it now... :P

Doug, what time are you going tomorrow? I should be there around 6 or 6:30...Greg should be there between 6:30 and 7....did the "crowds" dissapear after I left?

How long will the the perfect attendance by Jeff and Doug go?

I was up there tonight, I was mostly doing laps on lazy mile, snow condiotions were pretty good especially on lazy. Lots of stuff to do on the side of that trail that keeps it interesting. I don't think I saw you guys, I might be up there again this week, not sure.

yea some of those hits were nuts. some of my friends were landing flat bottom.

My girlfriend was just sitting here reading this and said she saw you there, she was wearing a puffy yellow section jacket and was smoking kids on main st

My girlfriend was just sitting here reading this and said she saw you there, she was wearing a puffy yellow section jacket and was smoking kids on main st

Im pretty sure i was standing next to her in the lift line, unless there was someone else with a yellow jacket on.

Edited by Switch096