new edits

Justo8484

me... i suck.. haha... i'm still learning. i pretty much didnt even touch rails last year

haha that was funny i see these skis fly into the trees im like so ones pissed.

i wont even attempt rails because they have it out for me wall rides and jumps are more of my style.

montages park this year is alot better then bcs and blues as of they are now..montages jumps make those jumps look like midget but we dont have to many good rails but we do have a dragon box its nice i might hit it tomarrow

hey dont diss blues or bear park until u ride it. blue is alot defferent from last year trust me. also it donest matter how big the jumps are its how the jumps and lips are set up.

hey dont diss blues or bear park until u ride it. blue is alot defferent from last year trust me. also it donest matter how big the jumps are its how the jumps and lips are set up.

Your totally right. But Right now if Montages park opens, Their jumps are a bit bigger, but the jips are set up perfect, and so are the jumps, but thats the bigest they will be all year. So both Bear and Blue will make Montage look like their beginner park, when you guys open up all of your parks.

Also very nice vids, I liked the one from Bear more.