3/18

AtomicSkier

Woke up late today, managed to still get to the bottom lot at 7:17am, i felt like a slacker getting there that late. Doug and I were the first chair up to hit the freshly blown nice and deep snow on razors edge, which was amazing....couldn't even hear yourself ski. We then met out up mt-bike mike a few runs later, then we met up with our friend Ted, then kragen, then NASTAR glenn. All six of us would just fly down everyrun we did. Conditions were really nice, and there were actually people there, alot of people! It's march 18th, and the snow is still amazing, and covereage couldn't be better. Get out there and ski!

Damnit, now im kicking myself for not going... I woke up at 8 and just fell back asleep, and just been laying around all day. Ill possibly be up there tomorrow mourning before i have work at 1. Depends if i drink again tonight or not.

Edited by Switch096

I'll hopefully be there in the AM, around 9:30ish. umm look for me because I don't want to ski my last day all by myself!! lol

This may not be a good idea but If you know you'll be there tomorrow, PM me for my cell number so I can ski with some of you guys. because I don't ever remember what people look like