Magic Snow

Cadillac

When I was up at Mt Snow I talked to Chis (hunter mt snowmaker);he said their are chemicals that will raise the man-made snow's melting tempture by changing the snows makeup! The problem is that it isn't approved for use in outdoor situations and is extremly expensive. They have been using it in Japan for indoor skiing. If Blue could get their hands on this they might be open for the 4th of JULY!

i'm pretty sure blue already does use chemicals in their snowmaking to make it last longer and freeze more solidly. i dont remember the name of it, but if you look at your bases after riding there for a few days, you can see a white residue on them, which i believe is from the chemicals.

i'm pretty sure blue already does use chemicals in their snowmaking to make it last longer and freeze more solidly. i dont remember the name of it, but if you look at your bases after riding there for a few days, you can see a white residue on them, which i believe is from the chemicals.

They just use a bacteria

:rofl No, that's called oxidation and means you should wax your skis more often :rofl

Those potatoes were just for your buddies the goats. :lol:

Ooohhh, I didn't think of that. How about we ixnay on the oatgay comments. It's bad enough Doug's avatar gives me nightmares but now we have to throw goats into the mix. I'm never sleeping again. Damn you guys.