To wash or not to wash

sexkitten

OK, I have one pair lined and one pair unlined ski pants and I am not sure if I should wash them in the washing machine or just hose them off and line dry them. The unlined pair has a pretty good gash in the leg (thanks weird dude who ran me over twice on Challenge this year) so that pair is the one I am most afraid machine to wash. What do you guys (or your moms) do? Thanks.

Be sure to zip all zippers before you wash your jacket. You can wash your Gore-Tex in a regular washing machine, in warm (not hot) water, on a gentle cycle. Please use pure soap (which is best) or a mild powder detergent. Do not use Liquid detergents > or ones that contain oil, or have fabric softeners in them (such as Woolite

Edited by BORGATA BOSS

Uh, some of that is posted twice, Borgata Boss.

Also, I've found that the spray ons are just too tough to get evenly all over the garment. Inevitably, I've discovered I didn't get some section of the garment adequately covered with the spray. Hence the decision to switch to wash ins. Maybe it's best to use both.

Not when you have this jacket... http://www.burton.com/gear/products.asp?pr...Number=B6216101

I have the camo one.

I have washed my gear serveral times this season.. All of it's still fine, as far as waterproofing goes(all goretex gear)

Edited by Switch096