MAY RAIL JAM

Gurp

if you dont start wearing one, you might not get a second chance ;)

True- i got a concussion skateboarding- since then i've been wearing one for the shred.

i'll take that chance, i hate helmets and only wear them when i know im gonna do something stupid or i might be on stuff i never rode before. noone can change my mind.

i was reluctant at first- but i love my helmet now. The horror stories you hear are wrong. Helmets are NOT uncomfortable, they ARE warm, they AREN'T bulky (well, depending on what you get- my suggestion is a pro-tec B2)

Yeah Dale , SHadows is Dan. (we stopped at his house the other day, when i forgot my wallet)

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

instead of hating on people who do not wear helmets i will say i am glad i wear one. talking shit is not encouraging . all this rheteric of who's the best and whats the best trick, lets not lose sight of the fact that we will be riding in may. i know i won't win, but i won't lose, may 6th is sure to be dope. see you bitches on the hill

instead of hating on people who do not wear helmets i will say i am glad i wear one. talking shit is not encouraging . all this rheteric of who's the best and whats the best trick, lets not lose sight of the fact that we will be riding in may. i know i won't win, but i won't lose, may 6th is sure to be dope. see you bitches on the hill

well put....good point(s)

Edited by megan.

True- i got a concussion skateboarding- since then i've been wearing one for the shred.

i was reluctant at first- but i love my helmet now. The horror stories you hear are wrong. Helmets are NOT uncomfortable, they ARE warm, they AREN'T bulky (well, depending on what you get- my suggestion is a pro-tec B2)

HE HAS ONE. I dont get what all you guys are fussing about. He never wears it. Its his choice let him go. And he never said any of those things like bulky and warm.

I wear one all year, but im not gonna wear one this weekend. No real reason why, i just dont want to. And Wolverine only wore his twice and that was when we were at Stowe.

HE HAS ONE. I dont get what all you guys are fussing about. He never wears it. Its his choice let him go. And he never said any of those things like bulky and warm.

I might have it. I know i have at least his old one.

ughhhh i miss traxx. but anyway i may be there this weekend snowboard sat and dirtbike sunday haha if im there i be in a funmover

where would you go to ride since traxx is gone? oohh wait would you go to paragon? ive always wanted to check that out...i ride at rausch creek, which has massive tracks and not much trail riding and ive never really tried trail riding before...

i know i won't win, but i will lose. Riding in may- who cares about "competeition"?

Woah dude, i can see that "aunt flow" is visiting you. Fucking cool down dude, i didn't know he had one- just relax- maybe some other people reading it found it reassuring-i know i would have a few months ago, at the beg. of the season. If i only wanted him to see it, i would have PM'd him.

Oh yeah, and i never said that he said that , about bulky and warm.

i read them all already, im actually thinking about getting a berm helmet next year.

but what kind of bike you got? i used to ride at traxx years back, then got into quadding and am buying a new one soon.

This is what led me to think that he didn't have a helmet, you gots to chill :wiggle

yea, im dan, who are you?

He's the kid we rode with on the 25th(dale), who was throwing shiftys over everything. I think you guys went into the lodge together for a few (too wimpy to face the elements.)

Edited by stevo

i know i won't win, but i will lose. Riding in may- who cares about "competeition"?

Woah dude, i can see that "aunt flow" is visiting you. Fucking cool down dude, i didn't know he had one- just relax- maybe some other people reading it found it reassuring-i know i would have a few months ago, at the beg. of the season. If i only wanted him to see it, i would have PM'd him.

Oh yeah, and i never said that he said that , about bulky and warm.

This is what led me to think that he didn't have a helmet, you gots to chill :wiggle

He's the kid we rode with on the 25th(dale), who was throwing shiftys over everything. I think you guys went into the lodge together for a few (too wimpy to face the elements.)

Fuck that, i dont have to chill. Its his choice not to wear a helmet, and i dont see why everyone was getting on his case about not wearing one.

where would you go to ride since traxx is gone? oohh wait would you go to paragon? ive always wanted to check that out...i ride at rausch creek, which has massive tracks and not much trail riding and ive never really tried trail riding before...

nope not paragon im not really into trails. not sure if you have heard of it but its called irish valley. www.irishvalleymx.com its about a hour from jfbb. its a new place this is the second season its been open. you should come check it out its nice

nope not paragon im not really into trails. not sure if you have heard of it but its called irish valley. www.irishvalleymx.com its about a hour from jfbb. its a new place this is the second season its been open. you should come check it out its nice

sweet ill definitely check it out

but im not great at all...

..but i tore my acl and doc says no dirtbiking this year. or wakeboarding. basically no fun....

oh and heres a clip with the rail theyre using for hte comp if youve never seen it before

http://media.putfile.com/mike_40_footer

Edited by megan.

ah, yea, the kid who makes snow. the one me and finken went to his house at like 1230 on some randon night because finken said he was making snow, idiot, he wasnt.

but we (I) went in cause i was tired as hell, 12 hours on snow after a 3 month break :dunno

i see him in the halls every once and a while, and in the mornings when he waits outside. thats about it, but i never say anything cause thats how i am

by the way, crazy shiftys haha, sooo nice.

Edited by Shadows

I think you guys went into the lodge together for a few (too wimpy to face the elements.)

Too wimpy to face the elements...psssh..It was friggin like 60 degrees out that day and slush all over, and if I remember right, you came in too, probably cuz you couldn't face the "elements".lol

Dan-haha, that night you and Finken tried to steal the snow I made. This winter if we get good weather, like cold for a few weeks at a time, I'll have a good base down my whole hill and you can steal as much snow as you want...or ride Stevo's 7ft flat rail.

About the rail Jam...will they have some FOOD?

Do you guys think this would be a good first competition to enter if the only thing I ever did was BoarderX, (which I didnt really like at all)? I mean, gotta start somewhere right?

Fuck that, i dont have to chill. Its his choice not to wear a helmet, and i dont see why everyone was getting on his case about not wearing one.

Go take some midol you dick. Talk about over reacting to something. :upyers:rocks

Too wimpy to face the elements...psssh..It was friggin like 60 degrees out that day and slush all over, and if I remember right, you came in too, probably cuz you couldn't face the "elements".lol

Dan-haha, that night you and Finken tried to steal the snow I made. This winter if we get good weather, like cold for a few weeks at a time, I'll have a good base down my whole hill and you can steal as much snow as you want...or ride Stevo's 7ft flat rail.

About the rail Jam...will they have some FOOD?

Do you guys think this would be a good first competition to enter if the only thing I ever did was BoarderX, (which I didnt really like at all)? I mean, gotta start somewhere right?

No, you don't remember right, i stayed out. Just ask steph.

jeez... I haven't checked in for a couple of days. everything sounds good for this weekend, lets hope they are prepared to handle the event.

Here is another update for this weekend's event:

There is going to be 2 rails set up a 6" and 10" rail. There is also going to be a down flat down box and a box to box combo. There could be more but for now this is going to be the set up and you can choose the feature you want to hit. It will be jam format.

The barbecue will be going on Saturday. If you are under 18 please go jfbb.com and download the entry form in advance so your parents can sign. Practice will start at 9:30am and the event starts at noon with the groms up first so if you want to practice get here early!

See you all Saturday.

Here is a question? You need quite a bit of in-run to slide the entire 40' cleanly. I remember that nipples would have to tuck to get enough speed this winter.

Is it up yet?

has anyone tried it?

Can you post any pics yet?