who gets first chair?

Shadows

Who already bought season passes? I'm waiting until November to get mine.

I'm kicking myself cause we forgot to pay before the early bird ended but Bob said not to worry cause we are going to do more mountains this season and won't be hitting Blue enough to make season passes worth while. We also have a few "up north" trips planned too. We'll see. BTW, I will NOT be on the first chair, sorry, but Bob is a fair weather skier.

I'm kicking myself cause we forgot to pay before the early bird ended but Bob said not to worry cause we are going to do more mountains this season and won't be hitting Blue enough to make season passes worth while. We also have a few "up north" trips planned too. We'll see. BTW, I will NOT be on the first chair, sorry, but Bob is a fair weather skier.

just call up the ticket office and tell them you were travelling for a while or something when the due date was for the discounted passes and be super nice about it, they'll probably let it slide. most of the ladies in the ticket office are really nice.

just call up the ticket office and tell them you were travelling for a while or something when the due date was for the discounted passes and be super nice about it, they'll probably let it slide. most of the ladies in the ticket office are really nice.

That probably should have been a PM....the cat could be out of the bag now. ( No pun intended ).

you should have your ski legs back by then.

I hopefully will have them right away. After last season ended I started a rigorous strength training program to get and keep my legs in shape for this coming season. Lots of weighted lunges and squats and stuff. No more quad burn for me I hope. It has also really helped my arthritis and made my legs look hot in shorts so I am pretty happy.

Guest jeenyus2690

this has to be one of the dumbest topics ever! who cares if u get the first chair the only time it counts is on a fresh powder day other wise its just dumb and a waist of time. would u guys like an award with it two when u get the first chair cuz i mean its such a big deal and im sure that everyone elce here cares if u can brag about being the first on the chair. also unless u work for the company installing the 6 pack nobody will be the first cuz they ride it to test it out.

this has to be one of the dumbest topics ever! who cares if u get the first chair the only time it counts is on a fresh powder day other wise its just dumb and a waist of time. would u guys like an award with it two when u get the first chair cuz i mean its such a big deal and im sure that everyone elce here cares if u can brag about being the first on the chair. also unless u work for the company installing the 6 pack nobody will be the first cuz they ride it to test it out.

youre right, it only counts on powder days. i will surely get first chair on at least one of the 30+ powder days we get. this is pretty monumental though. its the regions first 6 pack.

its like a ground breaking ceromony at some huge construction project.

and yes, i care about bragging rights. you obviously have no goals in your life.

fuck it, i guess if you don't get it, you just don't get it.

Edited by stevo

Guest jeenyus2690

i have goals in life but my goals arent to get the first chair which like i said unless u work for the construction company building it you wont get the first chair.

I'll be there...maybe I'll hit a couple of other opening days...It's cool how even on opening day...Booter mountain has night skiing... :rock

Yeah, you'll hit a few AFTER blue opens, since they're usually the first to do so.

Getting first chair after a night where you got some ass and titties...double sweet

:confused