who gets first chair?

Shadows

first person to get first chair and post a picture gets bragging rights.

me and stevo plan a trip when they get the chairs in

anything counts, so if you just sit on it while its on the ground...first chair

(do they have the chairs somewhere?)

im talking about the six pack by the way, me and stevo got first chair on the quad yesterday...even though we're not half way through summer yet, it still counts :nana

Edited by Shadows

im talking about the six pack by the way, me and stevo got first chair on the quad yesterday :nana

Did you go to Blue just to get onto the lift first? Wha? I don't care about first chair this first chair that. When ever I get on it, I get on it and get on the top. :confused

Getting first chair, pretty much gives you first dibs on anything on the mountain.

First chair is epic on a pow day, as you have a whole mountain full of unslayed pow.

Getting first chair, pretty much gives you first dibs on anything on the mountain.

First chair is epic on a pow day, as you have a whole mountain full of unslayed pow.

Ohhhhh. I think I get it now. But how can you get first chair in the summer? Isn't that cheating? Don't you get first chair on the first day of operation? Or everyday you go there? :confused:unsure::banghead

actually i beat you to the quad. i was on it back in the end of april. i sat on it and ate lunch while i studied for my finals. but the 6pack is still up for grabs.

yea, i figured that, o well. it was still fun to get up there.

Ohhhhh. I think I get it now. But how can you get first chair in the summer? Isn't that cheating? Don't you get first chair on the first day of operation? Or everyday you go there? :confused:unsure::banghead

the lift they are putting in is brand new, never sat on by anyone yet...so getting first chair is gonna be pretty epic. although the one who gets first chair the day they open/run it is gonna be so sick.

im talking about the six pack by the way, me and stevo got first chair on the quad yesterday...even though we're not half way through summer yet, it still counts :nana

It's not cool if you plan this out dan. Fucking amateur.

6 people can get the first chair. i'm in!

I call one spot!

I'm in!

So it's me, dan, schif, toast and mark so far. Nacho can get his own ride :rofl

Ha, the lifties or the guys installing the new lift will probably get the first chair.

Not if they're n.........Yeah, you're right.