Urban Rails

Blong131

ok so i thought we could keep liek this running list of urban rails and maybe when it gotbig it could be pinned

basically just post where it is, what kinda rails are there (kink, flat, mellow, etc.) what type of railing it is (round, double, flat, hubba) if ull need a drop in, and anything else u think is important

I know of a killer down flat down flat down flat down flat down flat down. grass all around except for the stairs and a grass hill in-run. Its about 2 miles form, the pv high school. Anyone interested in sesing it with me this season hit me up on aim GURPSkier

There may not be authorities on here, but it'll most likely get poached by someone else.

We walked around Lehigh's campus Sunday night. That place is like a Tony Hawk level in real life. Theres an urban cliff drop/rail gap that is definitely goin down with a good snowstorm...

There may not be authorities on here, but it'll most likely get poached by someone else.

We walked around Lehigh's campus Sunday night. That place is like a Tony Hawk level in real life. Theres an urban cliff drop/rail gap that is definitely goin down with a good snowstorm...

yea lccc is like that too...rails littered all over the place and stuff...liek evry kind u could imagine...are all colleges liek htis?

the upper part of the campus is littered with rails.

PM me when it goes down...I'll do the cliff not the rail gap....

Gotta gap the rail to do it Doug. Atomics doin it on those new 183's. I did it ski-less on Sunday night.

yea lccc is like that too...rails littered all over the place and stuff...liek evry kind u could imagine...are all colleges liek htis?

Nah definitely not. The pattern tends to be that hillier campuses have much better potential.

up here at penn state hazleton we have a couple nice rails im going to hit this winter.. nothing big though.. the biggest one is like a 14 set.. and then there is this really nice mellow handicapped handrail which will be sick..

also we got this sick spot for a nice picnic table jib we are going to set up... once this season starts ill have pics posted of all this

looks like you missed a recent one...

1161749836IMG_0342copy.jpg

good thing we got that rail out of the way early on. pretty much everyone who rides blue regularly knows where the thing is now. since its already posted though... its about 30 feet long, single barrel over stairs with a handrail on either side. there is no inrun so you need to make a dropin which takes some creative construction ideas that you cant really see in that photo.

for the topic starter... people are territorial about their handrails. if i took the time to drive around and find something that looks feasible, i'm not gonna tell the world where it is so they can go hit it before me while i'm stuck down at school in philly.

That one rail on the corner of campus is possibly the best looking one i've ever seen. Probobly 100+ feet and at a perfect slope with grass on one side and steps on the other.

i'm thinkin about drinkin some sparks with trev and going to lehigh to hit some rails one snowy weekend...

Bomb drop John... I already claimed it in my shoes. I don't know if you've been filled in on the Blue Balls Chinese Downhill. We couldn't get Red Bull to sponsor it, so Blue Balls stepped in.

visit our sponsors website...