89 jeep wagneer limited

tretiak

seeing if i can get any interest for this.

1989 jeep wagneer limited 4wd auto 6 cylinder 122xxx milkes

leather interior

there is some rust on the car.

there is a large area of rust that i knocked out and i put some foam there for now until i can fix it completely.

new tie rods,tie rod sleeve and steering absorber

looking to get around 2k for it

ill try and get pics up tonite.

and what are you talking about jordan you cant call a wagneer ugly that woodgrain is pimpin

jeff- there is one spot of rust that is bad and thats getting fixed sometime this week at work

plus we also have a pt and its slow but im trying to convince my gram into trading it in and getting a turbo 5 speed

Edited by tretiak

SOLD!

lol gotta wait until the tie rod comes in and i can put it in and get an alingment. i gotta clear this with my grandfather to make sure he is cool with it. and if you want ill fix the drivers side passenger rocker panel since its rusted out

lol gotta wait until the tie rod comes in and i can put it in and get an alingment. i gotta clear this with my grandfather to make sure he is cool with it. and if you want ill fix the drivers side passenger rocker panel since its rusted out

so you're selling the car without him knowing? :rofl

Have fun with it shadwos, you now drive a shaggin wagon :woot

I saw it at sheetz afterwards. I dont think you hang out at sheetz that often though...

beautiful woodkit specimen I might add. could be a museum piece if it was priced closer to my budget for my woodkit museum.

Edited by freeridintre

I saw it at sheetz afterwards. I dont think you hang out at sheetz that often though...

beautiful woodkit specimen I might add. could be a museum piece if it was priced closer to my budget for my woodkit museum.

i love it because its so nice in the snow so i might keep it now and use it for my winter car since i am close to buying a galant vr-4