Anomoly at Big Boulder PASR Roll Call.....

jordan

well, whose going? i should be there....

heres the info in case anyone doesent know yet

Movie Premier at Big Boulder November 24

Big Boulder is hosting its first movie premier. Don't miss this event! Door prizes valued up to $1500 including scwag from our park sponsor Dakine, a pair of 06-07 T-Hall Armada skis, a couple Nite Season Passes, and more.

a

I just talked to a couple people and they all say there will be rails from 4-9 for free.

Cold Turkey Jib Extravaganza @ BB

Friday, November 24 at 4:00pm

Come test ride 2 New Park Logic Rails

Open at 4:00pm with 2 rails - FREE

6:30pm-"Lights Out"- Movie Premier "Anomaly" in the Tannebaum Room

"Lights On" after the movie so you can jam some more.

Cold Turkey Jib Extravaganza @ BB

Friday, November 24 at 4:00pm

Come test ride 2 New Park Logic Rails

Open at 4:00pm with 2 rails - FREE

6:30pm-"Lights Out"- Movie Premier "Anomaly" in the Tannebaum Room

"Lights On" after the movie so you can jam some more.

BB really should have announced this sooner, now no one will have their skis with them

Props to park logic and BB staff for making this work though

video sucked!!! and for those who went after the movie i was the kid who fell before the rail....

i forgot my shit...but i thought if i use some work boots i had in the car it would work....turns out it didnt and i made a total ass out of myself......i tried to make a toeside and it just wouldnt go...so please disregard tonights performance....

dont believe me? ill see you at blue mtn rail jam...

BB really should have announced this sooner, now no one will have their skis with them

Props to park logic and BB staff for making this work though

I'm glad honestly, this way it wasn't super packed with a hundred people trying to hit 2 rails. Big boulder is really serious about their park scene, aiming to be one of the best. Park logic is gonna make it happen, too. BB is my second home, next to blue, because of distance, and because i like a little vert.

There were 40+ with thier boards.. Good thing they didn't announce it any earlier. LOL

There were just enough tonight.

Any video captured?

Didn't see one camera. Well, actually, enjoytheridedc got a few of me. Nothing really worth posting, well, ok, i'll post one.

All in all, today was a super fun day. Met Some PASRS - papasteeze, gurp, and another kid, slash or something? On the way home, i met up with some friends at a pizza place. My friends had already put like 20 stickers on my car (what a waste of stickers), so to get back, i left a note on the table for the waitress with my friend's name and number....we shall see what happens. This is what i've needed in the past few weeks to calm my nerves. Nothing better than that long relaxing drive home after a day of riding. Turn the stereo up and just chill.

1473738237_l.jpg

Edited by Stevo