What Brand Of Skis Do You Use?

Metz the Jersey boy

What skis do you use?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Of the skis you own, what brand are your favorites?

• Atomic
    • K2
    • Volkl
    • Elan
    • Armada
    • Rossignol
    • Salomon
    • Head
    • Nordica
    • Volant
    • Blizzard
    • Other
    • Snowboarding is better than skiing
    • Dynastar

In a year on this board I've never been edited... until today... when it happened twice... :banghead

I didn't even do anything bad...

Third times a charm! Added Dynastar for ya and put Atomic in the correct spot... Cheers!

note: Atomic was moved to last place before it took Jeff <30 seconds to move it...

Edited by freeridintre

I think K2 might be one of the biggest brands out here, probably because the skis USED to be made in the USA and that's a big deal out here. I'll have to look at skis a bit more here to decide if there is a close runner up or not.

welcome..those skis are sweet.. :woot It's like we're getting a new member every hour..wow..

Thanks just got my second set of them mounted yesterday.... now I have one set for the poconos and one for POW!!!

I'm heading to either Blue or Shawnee Saturday to kick off 06 for me anyway....

As far as dims go they are only 143 cm's in length which makes them great in the trees and for quick turns etc.. however they are 140 - 105 - 130 with a 105 sidecut

They come in between a LONG skiboard and a SHORT powder ski. I've skied everything from 185 blizzards to 90cm skiboards but these things are a blast to ride and they handle any conditions.

I hear WTF are those things a lot though.....as well as check out those graphics. I don't ski any park though as I suck at it so they work well for what I need them for.. not to mention I love tree and glade runs.

• 2 weeks later...

volkl unlimited ac1 .... they were my first set of skis, i skied 43 times last season on them for the first time.

i completely grew out of them last year skill-wise. i'm lookin' at possibily pickin' up a pair of stockli skis in a few months

Some more "others":

Evolution

Salomon

Kastle

Fischer

Front Runner

Germina

Kneissl

Lacroix

Olin

Visu

Zag

Stockli

Alpina

Madshus

Bstinger

db Skis

Dynamic

What about Goode skis? Or those pimp Mt. Dew skis (which are actully Volkls with a different paint job)