6pack opens tomorrow!

AtomicSkier

I'll be there tomorrow for some more instructor training. Rollin in at like 4, which is when the clinic starts. Then Theres' a second one at 6 i'm doing too. :wiggle

Valley Lodge will open on Tuesday---Additional trails--Tut's Lane, Shuttle, Falls & Homestretch. Additional feature added to the temporary terrain park on Come A Round.

What is this new feature? Hmm.... I wouldn't be surised if they threw the stairset in, or the swingset.

The six pack is great. I was at the bar talking to some other skiers yesterday, they were timing it, 4 minutes to get on and up the hill. Three lanes onto a six seater can cause someanxiety when its running at capacity, I'm sure. Its more like a super spacious triple that can seat six in a pinch. Remains to be seen how effective it is when full.

According to the bartender, they will likely only run the sixpack or the quad to keep the top from turning into a big cluster-f!ck. Likely only on holiday weekends, when it'll be like that no matter what.

But for midweek, early season skiing, it was great.

According to the bartender, they will likely only run the sixpack or the quad to keep the top from turning into a big cluster-f!ck.

A way to keep that from happening would be to put a steep slope in for an unloading area and pitch it toward the slopes. That way you don't have a choice but to go :rofl .

Edited by bigdaddyk