Big Boulder Park-Park Logic

I regret to inform everyone that the Park Logic team is no longer involved @ JFBB.

Shawn and Julian are two of the most talented people that I have worked with, and have done a tremendous job bringing freestyle terrain here to a new level. Their knowledge, experience, and hard work have been a great asset to JFBB.

I would like to assure everyone that our commitment to freestyle terrain has not changed. Our commitment will continue to show throughout the season in our 5 parks and pipe.

The park build on Merry Widow was postponed Monday, but will resume Tuesday, with a scheduled opening date of Wednesday @ 3pm.

Jesse Boyd

GM

Jack Frost & Big Boulder

I guess that stinks for people who like parks, but remember, JFBB was there before them and will be there after them. The world won't stop revolving.

your right.. i just hope BB stays on track.. the setups and everything now are so SICK i just hope they stay like that.. ParkLogic left but they did leave behind a shitload of sick rails and boxes!! just cross your fingers that BB can stick with it and put up some sick parks still

so this is what papa was talking about...

by far the worst news ever.. :banghead

Yes, But BB still has some talented snowcat peeps and a PAID park crew who are descent people. And we still have the killer rails they made. I'm sorry to see them go, but I guess it is what it is.

Good Luck Guys, It was a pleasure having you turn the mountain arround and raise the bar in this area, even if it was for a little bit.

Edited by Ride the eastern ice

For the record, the ParkLogic Crew was 100% committed to building a prominent terrain park program at Big Boulder. Since September we have worked 15 hour days, nearly 7 days per week in order to complete over 25 jibs in time for opening day. We hope everyone enjoys the fruits of our labor and we are dissappointed with this outcome.

It was a pleasure working with Jesse, he is passionate about his resorts and really understands the importance of freestyle terrain. The demise of this relationship is directly a result of a lack of understanding, knowledge, expertise and display of jealousy from a key member of the BB team.

Its been a pleasure meeting everyone here in PA. We tried our best and on ALL fronts we were on a quick-track to success. We wish everyone a great season and we'll back-up and running in the near future.

ParkLogic Myspace

Edited by ParkLogic

I'm sure it won't be all that bad. ParkLogic definatley would have been a major contributer to JFBB, but whats done is done. I bet the guys there now will want to put together the sickest park on the east coast just to spite them. In that case we benefit. Boulder/Frost have always had great parks, I'm sure this year won't be any different.

This looks like a result from too much change too fast, and people getting cranky. Thats a shame it has to work out like this. From all my years at JFBB, one thing i have learned is that there are so many cool and talented people working there, but a select few get all caught up in any little bit of power they have, and forget the real mission, to run two kickass ski areas.

Jordan

I would also like to know what happened.
The demise of this relationship is directly a result of a lack of understanding, knowledge, expertise and display of jealousy from a key member of the BB team.

Looks like a veteran (i have a good idea who, but i won't name any names) working at BB got tired of shawn and julian calling all the shots, and didnt work well with them, so they just got up and left. I'm assuming here, but that is how it looks to me.

Jordan

damn. i have a house in brier crest woods, which is mile or 2 away from bb, and i was so excited that bb would have amazing jibs and shit this year so i wouldn't have to travel to mt creek or deal with some of the crap boxes that were around. sucks to see you guys go :crymore: go help out camelback they need some more jibs :banghead