yo I need help!!!

snorovr

So I was tryin to milk my Trouble Makers for another month or two, I was originally going to sell them, then upon closer inspection found that one of the edges was cracked so didn't wanna be an ass and pass on that problem. They started to delam a little bit at that crack, so I spent some time with some epoxy and and tried to make a pretty good repair. However, the damage was already done... I skied them over the weekend, then left them in my locker overnight like a dumbass and it looks like they froze and pretty much self destructed. I took my bindings off today, and I can see so far into the core that I can see my screw holes and almost to the other side of the ski. Needless to say I don't think I'll ride these anymore.

I'm looking for something from 165-172ish in length. Gotta be a twin tip. I need something as soon as possible since I need them for my job. Let me know if you guys find any deals on anything. I'm callin all of my contacts trying to get something, but the more eyes that are lookin the better. Thanks for anything you can do!

P.S. If anyone finds something I end up buying there is a DNA outerwear shirt comin' their way...

Edited by freeridintre

If you needed a board i'd be more then willing to give you one thats laying around, but since your a skier that won't work :banghead

Best of luck finding some new sticks.

oh and what happened to the dumonts? you sell them?

My volkl karmas are at 169 make me an offer. The only reason I would sell them is to have this years, they have hit a couple of boxes 50/50 LOL! never ground and have a race tune on them.

Hmmm.... I know you've treated em well. I'm looking for something a little more park oriented, ie is buttery and such. I'm gonna think about it and I'll definitely let you know. Thanks for the offer Papa!

Hmmm.... I know you've treated em well. I'm looking for something a little more park oriented, ie is buttery and such. I'm gonna think about it and I'll definitely let you know. Thanks for the offer Papa!

I think I mentioned it before, maybe not directly to you, but available for anyone who asks, hit me up on the slopes, you have to try these skis. I still think they are a secret and/or the price scares people away. They are stiff comparitively. I think they are still unproven in the park, I saw one kid at BB last weekend with them and I tried to track him down but never saw him again.

Ya I usually know a good thing when I see it. I bought a pair back when I couldn't afford two pairs of skis, well now I'm kinda back to that point but anway, I never got to ski them. They are now the rental shop twin tips at Blue... I'd love to try yours out at some point Papa. I just think for park only I want something "noodlyer"...

I think I mentioned it before, maybe not directly to you, but available for anyone who asks, hit me up on the slopes, you have to try these skis. I still think they are a secret and/or the price scares people away. They are stiff comparitively. I think they are still unproven in the park, I saw one kid at BB last weekend with them and I tried to track him down but never saw him again.

i think its shane? he worked on park crew last year. and trevor, the offer on the 1080s still stands. so what if they dont have edges? its slushy out, who needs edges

I found some Armadas to use for a little while. Gonna mount em up tomorrow.

Looks like I'm gonna try to ride some Line Invaders. Talked the the rep for a while today and am waiting on a call back from him.

Best deal out there IMO, $299 for a really good ski, especially since they worked out all the kinks from last year like the delam problem.