RELIEF FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sirfrancisbacon9

http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-stor...0&article=1

http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-stor...0&article=5

Im not a supersticous person, so i dont belive in jinxing anything, but DAMN its about time, looks like there is a glimmer of light at the end of this dark tunnel!

um...lets see if it actually gets cold before you get to full of yourself...hey Danger it was fun skiing with you and your Dad the other day..

Stop, let me stay in the moment.

Yeah, it was fun skiing with you too. It was good to actually meet someone from PASR. Thanks for the tips on how to ski better.

Edited by Danger

well considering most meteorologists have been saying this for a while, i think there is a good chance. el nino is weakening. hes a bastard.

edit:now that i read more into it, it doesnt say anything about the northeast. hmmm, i always wondered how some of those hills in minnesota and the midwest rode. i actually went to a resort in iowa in the summer, it looked like fun.

Edited by evo55

Like everyone else said. When it happens ill believe it... They've been saying this crap for weeks now, and the warmth still continues..

Looks good for Jackson though. Nice, Cold, Snowy..

4 more days.

sweet, have fun! i wanna see a trip report when you get back. i'll be out there in a little over a month!

There will be one. With plenty of pictures...

which im still awaiting to see from yours..