Sno Fiasco.

Sno Mountain Skier

Heres the story for those who havent heard yet.

I was in the park today, and told a ski patroller about the gapers who shouldnt be in there. He agreed. Well i was on my next run, and told some guy and his two kids that they shouldnt be in the park. He flipped shit. So i was hiking a box, and the same patroller whistles me and a friend down. We keep hiking. So he runs up to us, and flips out because were hiking and i pissed off a customer. So we get into an arguement, and it gets pretty bad. He called me an asshole, and put his hands on me. I told him to fuck off, and i had my ski off, and was a foot away from hitting him, when i swung it around. So he calls back up, and guys on a snowmobile come up. They start listenin to the patrol and i ask them if i could get a word in, they say no . If get mad and say fuck this, because i wanted to put my story in there. The snowmobile guy then says you are gone. So i put on my skis and say peace, ski away sayign fuck sno mountain and what not. It was a pretty big scene, everyone in the base area could hear us and were watching. SO im running up the steps, and the snowmobile guys stop me in the parking lot. They then tell me i have to go to the office. So i go down there and get my pass taken away for the day. But we have the whole thing on film, and the ski patroller may have been fired. Not positive, but Richie Schwartz came up to me, and gave me a black handshake, and said that he took care of the ski patroller, and he shouldnt be a problem anymore. So i think he may have been canned. Who knows. But tommorow i get my pass back, and all is well. But seriously Sno isnt gonna fuck with me, or they will see the tape with the patroller putting his hands on me, and calling me an asshole.

I have to tell ya, Sno, that you're sort of a crazy motherf*cker...eh, in a good way of course.

At today's Twood race, some guy was skiing down next to the race course while Bernie (THE Bernie) was on-course. Bernie is pretty much an all-world racer that, despite his slight build, would kill you on impact. And the guy is within three feet of the gates. About a dozen racers that were waiting around the finish area to watch Bernie rip are yelling and waving at the guy to get away from the course, but he totally ignores them and Bernie almost clips him.

I was just finishing getting my ski pants back over my race suit, so I wasn't yelling at him, but the old guy skis up to me and says, "I have a season pass and know what I'm doing, so FUCK you, asshole."

IDK, Sno, shit happens everywhere.

i got flipped out on by a skier yesterday too. We were about 15 ft apart and carving away from eachother, when he clipped his skis together and cut hard left and fell into me. Needless to say he acts like its my fault. he tells me that i was out of control, i tell him it never would have happened if he could ski, he tells me that i should leave the mountain. I couldn't help but laugh at him and all the spit flying out of his mouth. his buddy proceeds to yell at be like it was my fault too. I dount he even saw it while he was doing his little snowplow down the hill. quite humorous

sno, you were right about gapers shouldnt be in the park. Perfect example:

Today my friend was hitting a flat rail at BC. He lands and gets run into by a skier who's cutting across to the other side blindly and who has no reason to be in the park. They collide and my friend lands on the tip of his the skiers ski. My buddy doesnt really think much of it until he leave, just a bruise or a brush burn. He gets out of his car to get gas and notices a blood spot on his seat. He checks his pants and there is a slice through his pants shorts and boxers. He ends up needing 17 stitches all because of a gaper carelessly skiing in the park :banghead

post the video. send it privately if its not for public consumption.
SHHHHHH!

I haven't gotten around to it yet.I don't know if I will today either cause I might go skiing but if I don't im probably going to make an edit from that day,and Sean's clip will be in it.

I have to tell ya, Sno, that you're sort of a crazy motherf*cker...eh, in a good way of course.

At today's Twood race, some guy was skiing down next to the race course while Bernie (THE Bernie) was on-course. Bernie is pretty much an all-world racer that, despite his slight build, would kill you on impact. And the guy is within three feet of the gates. About a dozen racers that were waiting around the finish area to watch Bernie rip are yelling and waving at the guy to get away from the course, but he totally ignores them and Bernie almost clips him.

I was just finishing getting my ski pants back over my race suit, so I wasn't yelling at him, but the old guy skis up to me and says, "I have a season pass and know what I'm doing, so FUCK you, asshole."

IDK, Sno, shit happens everywhere.

hah. tanglwood...

i actually think i saw you up there on race day.

Heres the story for those who havent heard yet.

I was in the park today, and told a ski patroller about the gapers who shouldnt be in there. He agreed. Well i was on my next run, and told some guy and his two kids that they shouldnt be in the park. He flipped shit. So i was hiking a box, and the same patroller whistles me and a friend down. We keep hiking. So he runs up to us, and flips out because were hiking and i pissed off a customer. So we get into an arguement, and it gets pretty bad. He called me an asshole, and put his hands on me. I told him to fuck off, and i had my ski off, and was a foot away from hitting him, when i swung it around. So he calls back up, and guys on a snowmobile come up. They start listenin to the patrol and i ask them if i could get a word in, they say no . If get mad and say fuck this, because i wanted to put my story in there. The snowmobile guy then says you are gone. So i put on my skis and say peace, ski away sayign fuck sno mountain and what not. It was a pretty big scene, everyone in the base area could hear us and were watching. SO im running up the steps, and the snowmobile guys stop me in the parking lot. They then tell me i have to go to the office. So i go down there and get my pass taken away for the day. But we have the whole thing on film, and the ski patroller may have been fired. Not positive, but Richie Schwartz came up to me, and gave me a black handshake, and said that he took care of the ski patroller, and he shouldnt be a problem anymore. So i think he may have been canned. Who knows. But tommorow i get my pass back, and all is well. But seriously Sno isnt gonna fuck with me, or they will see the tape with the patroller putting his hands on me, and calling me an asshole.

The Sense of Entitlement ?

:ph34r:

hah. tanglwood...

i actually think i saw you up there on race day.

Well, if you're that old guy, BITE ME...

(J/K)

Looked like they were finally getting the park a little closer to opening...it wasn't that many days ago that the webcam was showing just grass at the lift off-loading, but those old Areco fan guns don't exactly pile up the snow. We have the same one's at our little hill.