Nastar

Bobert540

Wow rob, I might even be tempted to let you ski one of my pairs of skis... BC on a weekday huh... a 17 second course... sounds fun.

The last time you did something in 17 seconds... wasn't Ridge the result? :blink:

j/k pops. I might be able to sneak out to BC on a tuesday or wednesday... I have a pool league I play in mon, tue and wed. I'd have to find a night I can skip out. Like I said, this coming weekend is the only weekend I'll be at Camelback until late march, if they're still open. I've got ASRA races starting feb. 3rd, and every weekend thereafter, with a trip up to Loon thrown in, and then finally a wedding in western PA for one of my fraternity brothers. A weeknight might just have to be it. But its on... I'm thinking up names now...

ClevelandSteamer

Molasses

PapaCompensation

SkiTooSlow

Slowsteeze

AntiSteeze

LimburgerSteeze

EmployeesShouldParkInFront

RidesTheShuttle

I'm sure more will come to me...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow rob, I might even be tempted to let you ski one of my pairs of skis... BC on a weekday huh... a 17 second course... sounds fun.

The last time you did something in 17 seconds... wasn't Ridge the result? :blink:

j/k pops. I might be able to sneak out to BC on a tuesday or wednesday... I have a pool league I play in mon, tue and wed. I'd have to find a night I can skip out. Like I said, this coming weekend is the only weekend I'll be at Camelback until late march, if they're still open. I've got ASRA races starting feb. 3rd, and every weekend thereafter, with a trip up to Loon thrown in, and then finally a wedding in western PA for one of my fraternity brothers. A weeknight might just have to be it. But its on... I'm thinking up names now...

ClevelandSteamer

Molasses

PapaCompensation

SkiTooSlow

Slowsteeze

AntiSteeze

LimburgerSteeze

EmployeesShouldParkInFront

RidesTheShuttle

I'm sure more will come to me...

Sally Slifkin...

I think this is the second funniest thing I've read on these boards, only following up behind the one thread where someone linked a mountain's outdated website during the summer and made a comment about the great conditions.