Sno's new park

Capitaaa!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st jump is amazing

Sbox is hard as F*CK,only 1 skiier got it and like 2 or 3 snowboarders that I know of.

2nd jump sucks

3rd(Step up) is alright when you don't get cut off from retards who try to clear it from the up rail when you need to tuck from the sbox to actually clear it.

Up rail is fun to.

Hey Dude! I don't know where you were riding at Montage, it doesn't exist, Sno Mountain is King!!! If you were riding at Sno Mountain you were on the beginner's terrain park, where the jumps are still as high as other mountains in PA. Loki's Terrain Park is sick! With 10 jumps from 65 feet to 35 feet. It Rules!!! The Holy Rail of the East. Get a life.

Hey Dude! I don't know where you were riding at Montage, it doesn't exist, Sno Mountain is King!!! If you were riding at Sno Mountain you were on the beginner's terrain park, where the jumps are still as high as other mountains in PA. Loki's Terrain Park is sick! With 10 jumps from 65 feet to 35 feet. It Rules!!! The Holy Rail of the East. Get a life.

i don't get it....

anyone know what this guy is trying to say?

:confused ... :banghead

Only god knows what that kid was trying to say. But, Sno has 2 good jumps, a step up, a long s box, 2 picnic tables, a frame, and a flat bar. I think the park will be better next week when that other shipment of rails come in. But the step up needs to go, i thought i was going to like them, but i was wrong, and many other people dont find the jump to be much fun.

Only god knows what that kid was trying to say. But, Sno has 2 good jumps, a step up, a long s box, 2 picnic tables, a frame, and a flat bar. I think the park will be better next week when that other shipment of rails come in. But the step up needs to go, i thought i was going to like them, but i was wrong, and many other people dont find the jump to be much fun.

I agree totally. I was there today and the park was enjoyable in the morning when nobody was there riding. As the day wore on there were more idiots rolling through and mucking it up for people who actually were trying features. It seemed that people were rolling the lips on the first two jumps. I agree the step up needs to go and should be replaced with another hit like the first which was the best feature in the park imo. The new snowmaking system seems to live up to the hype. The coverage and base depth were great. Some trails could use a couple more days of grooming but overall it was a good day at Sno. :rock

Edited by parider81

hahahahaaa - that was written by a person pushing sno, fo sho.......

I agree with most! The first hit was PERFECT and the landing was great. I dont see why the seccond hit couldnt have been made in the same way? The final hit was a pretty shitty attempt of step-up!! I bombed it from on top of the seccond jump and tucked the whole way down and still barely cleared the knuckle.. It doesnt flow with the rest of the park... I am wondering if Neptune really had any input into these seccond two jumps... As i am sure that any good boarder or skiier could have built a better one themselves with proper equipment!!!! If it wasnt for the first hit i would have been dissapointed. Im curious if neptune is just building the rails and boxes or if he's actually constructing the hits as well?????

Are the picnic tables setup like actual picnic tables (like how XNick11's pic is above)? Or is it more of a wide flat almost butter box with two lower narrow boxes running on each side to resemble a picnic table? Do you know what I mean?

Are the picnic tables setup like actual picnic tables (like how XNick11's pic is above)? Or is it more of a wide flat almost butter box with two lower narrow boxes running on each side to resemble a picnic table? Do you know what I mean?

They are setup like real picnic tables because that's what they are ;) . They are just like the tables in XNick11's sig.

Edited by parider81

I'm assuming that they are due to the fact that XNick's picture was taken at Sno.