mountaincreek has started to copy jfbb

frostyburton

for everyone who was bad mouthing jfbb for hiring park logic way back wen and for them to have the same jibs as them well guess wat mountain creek has started copying jfbb! lol Can you say "CHANNEL GAP?" lol a couple weeks after bb gets one mountain creek decides to put one in but its built like crap lol does anyone see anything funny bout that? considering i dont think theres ever really been a channel gap around this area ever! lol if im wrong then tell me

Yea its true but who is to say the guys weren't kicking the idea of a channel gap around for the last 3 years before everyone split apart? Its not like JFBB is the first place to build one so whatever. I don't look at it as JFBB vs Mountain Creek the style of the places is similiar and it feeds in both directions. Why do you think Mountain Creek built a huge staircase this year?

camelback had one 3 years ago, and it sucked dick.

You're wrong. Blue slopestyle like 3 years ago, and I'm pretty sure that was the first channel gap ever made at a ski area in the world.

first at a ski area in the world? your fucking kidding right? they've had those shit out west for a while.

trevor definately knows whats up. but bear also had one, i believe it was toward the beginning of last season? maybe it was two years ago. if you honestly think creek is copying boulder by building a channel gap, you're retarded. its been done before, and been done much better than boulder's as well. you ever watch a ski or snowboard video in the past few years? i think you might be able to find some shots of blue's from three years ago in some mackdawg video or something, since it was the first one ever built.

i think you might be able to find some shots of blue's from three years ago in some mackdawg video or something, since it was the first one ever built.

You know what though man? I think I might be mistaken, cuz I'm pretty sure in this video "Baby Jamz" from like 10 years ago, Shaun White and Tanner Hall did a skier boarder joint expo vid, and I'm almost positive they had a channel gap built at a small hill outside of Tallahassee, Florida that used to be real hot on the park scene... Does anyone else remember this?

You know what though man? I think I might be mistaken, cuz I'm pretty sure in this video "Baby Jamz" from like 10 years ago, Shaun White and Tanner Hall did a skier boarder joint expo vid, and I'm almost positive they had a channel gap built at a small hill outside of Tallahassee, Florida that used to be real hot on the park scene... Does anyone else remember this?

haha tre, that was good. made a very nice ending to my night.

big boulder thinks theyre the only ones who have weekly slopestyle competitions.

Boulder had one when the boulder park was setup like a boardercross trail. They had boarder cross gates on a big drop-in and then a channel gap with 2 - 25foot table tops.

This was about 6 years ago, and I could barely get down the trail let alone hit features properly.

Papa you mean a step up like Northstar has been making for the pros the last few years. Actually Shawnee had a mini version last year that was pretty fun at the very end of hte season, it was like a 3-4 foot gap, maybe like 3 foot step up, about 20 feet of snow then a lip and a 4 foot drop. Mad fun, I would like to see one thats a bit bigger especially the end drop, with enough of a gap to prevent people from getting on top without using the jump.