Stop

Berserker

Insted of constantly bitching about your pathetic gripes of privledge, try and make Bear a better place. How about not being a local dick in the lift lines, or not yelling shit at people when they can't ride as well as you. I am so tired of hearing rich kids bitch about how they would run Bear Creek cause they know how to run a mountain. I have seen the Bear creek employees go above and beyond any mountain I have been to in the poconos or east coast for that matter.

I am so tired of hearing rich kids bitch

The two latest posts that noted an issue with Bear have been well written posts from adults who saw an issue and were concerned enough to write about it. Is this what you're asking to stop? Its unfortunate that there have been cases that do seem like "whining," and those are certainly not helping more legitimate concerns.

OK Lets only post positive things on PASR for now on. That way we all can really blow smoke up (Insert Mountain Here)'s ass. Lets all pretend that there are never any issues at any mountain and that the management at said mountains are omniscient.

This get's my vote! I promise!!!

Edited by boblikescats

Insted of constantly bitching about your pathetic gripes of privledge, try and make Bear a better place. How about not being a local dick in the lift lines, or not yelling shit at people when they can't ride as well as you. I am so tired of hearing rich kids bitch about how they would run Bear Creek cause they know how to run a mountain. I have seen the Bear creek employees go above and beyond any mountain I have been to in the poconos or east coast for that matter.

honestly, i'm tired of hearing everybody else's 'pathetic gripes' about people who are criticizing mountains. what you are doing is no different than what they are doing, except that it is directed at the individual rather than at the mountains.

its a never ending cycle, because now i am doing what you just did. so how about this... we all just deal with it? okay? good.

if someone doesnt like something there gonna say something thats just how it is

i partly agree with berserker dont yell at people from the lift because ur "better" than them infact someone did it to me last night he just yells u suck rite at me and im like what the heck u havent even seen me ski whats ur problem?

The few idiots who do yell comments at anybody, experienced or not, should not be a reflection on the mountain itself. I have to agree that Bear Creek is more in tune with their customers as far as trying to really listen and accomodate most reasonable requests. Obviously this isn't always the case, but they have put forth far more effort then any other local mountain in the past few years. As far as bitching and moaning on here goes, I have to agree with Bob and the like, that a forum is to be used to voice your opinion, good or bad, in order to highlight a problem, experience, suggestion, complaint, compliment, etc. While the annoying little gripe posts made by some may be viewed as ridiculous, I have to think those "little rich kids" think posts complaining about them are a waste of time as well. It's good to have a place to express your opinions, and to see those of others who may be more experienced, younger, older, etc. Sidenote: I think I have spelled everything correctly in this post. If everyone else can complain, my complaint would be the terrible spelling by some of those who post on here! :rofl

everybody sucks at one point. dudes who yell at kids from the lift are just trying to make themselves feel better because they are lacking between the legs.

hearing people complain about mountains is fun though. i love reading and agreeing with everything on the cb page.

Here are a few hints.

1) When you're trying to sound like the more mature person - being able to spell and being coherent helps. pathetic gripes of privledge[sic]? What?

2) If your tired of hearing it, and you joined 6 weeks ago, just leave. The forum won't lose a damn thing if you (at 2 posts) leave right now and never come back. No one is forcing you to come here and listen to us.

3) Obviously Bear Creek listens because there are a bunch of reps on here that talk to us. How else do you find out what is bothering your customers? Focus groups? This is a free never ending focus group for them, do you think at a focus group they tell people only to say nice things?

4) If Bear Creek where perfect they could just lay off all the management becuase there would be nothing to improve - instead we're voicing our complaints and they have things to work on. A perfect example is the tubing situation last week - it led to the hiring of a person to deal with the issues.

I agree there are some childish comments, but that is the way the world works. Some people are immature, it usually has little to do with age or income. Bear Creek benefits from our complaints, and we're happy to tell them how to improve.

I do apologize, I was angry when I wrote the post. Anybody that I offended "I am sorry." Really I just wanted to see more positive stuff than constantly complaining. I do apologize for my poor spelling as well, I wasn't trying to sound smart or mature, just thinking faster than I was typing. Again sorry pasar.

At Jackson Hole somebody yelled to me to make more turns from the lift..but yell yelling you suck is stupid. When I yell from the lift I at least yell something funny like..."Leroy meet me at the lodge in 10 mintes".."Hit the Butter box Alfonso"..or"Mary you gave me Herpes"..hahahahaha

Yeah, hilarious LOLZ!