snowblades...

Boyer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Matt B @ Feb 19 2007, 08:00 PM) 136713[/snapback]thats a funny vid, only if he skiied he would be accepted into the winter sports world

hahahahahah

even if he skiied, he would still look like an idiot.

haha yeeeeah. he still has more style than that Boyer kid who posted this link....

At whiteface they use snowblades exclusively for the 1st time skier packages. I'm not sure what the thinking behind that is. You're first day on a pair of skis isn't THAT difficult, or taxing that a real ski is going to hold you back. I can understand getting a SHORTER pair of skis than an experienced skier would use, but by shorter I mean anything above 150 (even thats kiddie sized).

I'm just wondering why the ski industry hasn't given up on these. MAybe they have, do any real ski/board companies make these things?

That would imply a link with snowboarding so I'm going to respectfully ask you to go to hell :)

And that is a definite display of your ignorance. He is correct when he says it's skiboarding. Skiblades are known to be the skinny worthless brand Solomon makes that they call Snowblades. Skiboards are wide and generally 80cm-100cm. And to MOST, not all of the skiboarders at Bear. IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD. Step your game up and better yourselves. JESUS!!!!!!! But anyway Boyer that video was hilarious. I think I watched a lot of those falls happen 2 years ago.

And that is a definite display of your ignorance. He is correct when he says it's skiboarding. Skiblades are known to be the skinny worthless brand Solomon makes that they call Snowblades. Skiboards are wide and generally 80cm-100cm. And to MOST, not all of the skiboarders at Bear. IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD. Step your game up and better yourselves. JESUS!!!!!!! But anyway Boyer that video was hilarious. I think I watched a lot of those falls happen 2 years ago.

Dude, I was being sarcastic and I'm pretty sure DH knew it. YHBT and I wasn't even trying. Who cares what they are called, pretty much everyone in this thread, and the better part of the MB thinks that skiblades (or whatever the kids are calling them these days, which was the punch line of the joke that went over your head) are the the modern day equivilent of the monoboard. It's a corny fad that for some reason still won't go away.

And that is a definite display of your ignorance. He is correct when he says it's skiboarding. Skiblades are known to be the skinny worthless brand Solomon makes that they call Snowblades. Skiboards are wide and generally 80cm-100cm.

I guess it takes a real man to handle a real ski. Good luck with your toys.

IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD.

Keep telling yourself that, maybe one day it will come true.

Probably not, though :/

Skiblades are known to be the skinny worthless brand Solomon makes that they call Snowblades. Skiboards are wide and generally 80cm-100cm.

You know too much about this to not be a blader...

And to MOST, not all of the skiboarders at Bear.

Is there a blading scene at Bear still!!!????

JESUS!!!!!!!
IT'S NOT IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD.

You would need the help of Jesus to make blading look good...

I think it's too bad that the cool thing to do among people who need to boost their self esteem is to rip on the overall skiboarding population. Like I tried to say in a nice way above, probably 95% of the people who do it suck when they're in the park. I've been skiing in the park for 3 seasons now but as a former skiboarder of 2 seasons doing park prior to that I think they are a CHEAP set of "training wheels" for people looking to do rails and jumps on twin tip skis. I'm glad I picked them up for a while because they were cheap, I learned to do rails, jumps, and I feel I'm able to adapt to new terrain quicker because of it.

Skiblades are known to be the skinny worthless brand Solomon makes that they call Snowblades.

I think it's too bad that the cool thing to do among people who need to boost their self esteem is to rip on the overall skiboarding population.

244619099_ff9d8257a4_m.jpg

P.S. I bet you rollerblade :)

Edited by DHarrisburg

:rofl

give it up man, buy a real pair of skis