snowblades...

Boyer

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did the exact same thing as skeer. i was on skiboards for 2 seasons and am now on skis and i think skiboarding before helped alot

95% of them may suck but my bro skiboards and is fairly awsome

how did this thread turn into somthing mean to skiboarders neway

Because if you want to talk about a group of people that really piss off everyone else on the mountain - its the 13 year olds going down a hill on ski blades with jester hats on. Not saying thats what the sport is at the upper levels, but thats what I and most people think of when they first think of ski blades. And I'm sorry dude, I'm not calling it ski boarding because it has nothing to do with a board. If anything is ski boarding it would be back country touring with a split-board. I think I permanently hate ski bladers because one told me in all seriousness he went to Alta on skiblades but had to stick to the easy stuff because he was sinking. And I'll never get to go to Alta on a snowboard - but they let a ski blader in, that kills me.

There's a video on this Teton Gravity thread about snowlerbladers...

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77702

One guy said that Snowlerbladers are gayer than a bowl of dicks in soy milk...lol

could possibly be true. do they know what they look like? half of them go down the mountain in the assume the position stance anyway.

I did snowblades once, and it was when I was like 10. I thought it was cool, but it wasn't fun. They are so dumb. They were originally meant to be a learning tool for beginner skiers as a balancing tool.