Who's heading out on Saturday 17th

phillycore

I may have a little trouble making it up there with the roads and all..

I own an 06 Eclipse and it's not the best for driving in winter conditions..

If I can snag the wife's suv then no problems as it's AWD.

I'll just have to leave a little earlier that's all... no big deal, especially since we'll have some

FRESH POE BABY!!!

I'll be there as early as my littlle mitsu will allow me to...

Leaving early as hell too... If anyone sees a bright orange 2006 eclipse on the side of the road somewhere between Philly and Blue help a brother out!!!

Wifey ain't giving the AWD vehicle up....GRRRRR..

Actually my fault in a sense.... I got rid of my gas eating Durango and bought the Eclipse... Not to mention that she can't exactly haul all my kids around in my car all day and no way in hell she's going to be stuck in the house all day with the 3 musketeers going all nutso on her...

Actually my fault in a sense.... I got rid of my gas eating Durango and bought the Eclipse... Not to mention that she can't exactly haul all my kids around in my car all day and no way in hell she's going to be stuck in the house all day with the 3 musketeers going all nutso on her...

I drive a bimmer with rwd and I got there and back no problem. I worry too much on the slopes weather I'm going to get home or not, but the roads are always better then expected. you won't have a problem tomorrow.

I drive a bimmer with rwd and I got there and back no problem. I worry too much on the slopes weather I'm going to get home or not, but the roads are always better then expected. you won't have a problem tomorrow.

I guess I'm just overworrying here cause I'm thinking back to a few years ago when we had like 2 feet of snow and I took the trek up in the am... lmao I saw over 20 cars stuck between philly and camelback. I made it no problems in the Durango of course, but it was hairy at best even in that.... I was stoppig every 10 miles or so just to bang the wiper blades off. It was an absolute mess, my buddy that went with me got stuck at my house and I had to drive him all the way to Maryland and then back home... I was in the car for over 9 hours that day and it normally takes me hour and 40 mins to camelback each way.

Completely different storm though and

Blue is on TV right now...channel 6