Early Season Pass Purchase

stever2003

but you don't have a wife and three kids..

I go to school 5 days a week, and work 6 days a week....

but whatever. Hopefully that'll change once winter comes.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

but you don't have a wife and three kids..

If you're going to college at Montclair..that's really not that far from the Catskills..maybe 2 hours or so and you're at Belleayre and Hunter..

I freaking love mo-fo MILFs..they're everywhere you look...and they're alot more likely to check me out than their hot-ass jailbait daughters..I was just at the UPS store mailing something and there were like 4 MILFs...da damn..

Most of the 16 year old milfs in the A are jailbait...

Sweet...I haven't decided where I'm getting a pass next season..I might get the Jack Frost/Big Boulder pass. Two mountains for the price of one.. :blink::blink:

I have 6 free lift tickets since I bought 3 season passes. If I can't get Gary's ass on skis again you can use one if you come visit us Doug.

• 1 month later...

Hey Boyzzzz!

Just letting you know I bought my pass a few weeks back; except is was for Steamboat! No pass for me at the snowcone slopes this season. I know you will miss me.

Seriously though, I hope everyones summer is going well and you are getting ready. I have already bought 2 pairs of skis, K2 PE's and Head 78's and a k2 Darkside board with 390 bindings for my nephew.

Cheers!

Edited by Finndog

I bought a 15 day pass with an option to buy 5 addl days at 19 per pass. I should get 20 days in this season.. Rich? Naah, Not rich, I buy very smartly. I paid 200 for brand new- in the wrapper PE's for $200 shipped. I bought "3 day on the snow" 07 Supershapes last season for 450 shipped Mojo90's with Mojo15 bindings for $500 and so forth. I also sold my Head 82's I used for a season and a half for $50 less than I paid. Epic has killer deals. Buy new from Dawgcatching "scott",

I don't know where I'm staying. My friend is letting me stay with him so i think it fairly close but not walkable. Should be fine. its free! If you can stay slopeside that's cool. I think the Antler Inn is a nice place though, isn't it?

Cool. I usually prefer to stay no farther than walk to lifts. My place is about 250yards from the Gondi. Too close can be too noisy and loud. I go to bed early when skiing and dont' really drink much so I don't want all the noise. I hope we are fairly close. Make sure you let me known when you get your schedules set. I will post.

• 2 weeks later...
quick quetion for blue season pass

is the student pass onyl for college students or for any student as long as u have an id

Currently their website says the student pass is for anybody under 21 years old, and this past season the old lady in the summit lodge asked me if i was under 21 every time I purchased a student ticket. I just said i was 21 and showed my student ID (i turned 22 in early march). I'm a lil worried that this will be an issue this year because I'm in my last of 5 years at drexel, and i'll be 22/23 this season, but I'm still absolutely broke being a student. I'll find some way to deal with it.