Atomic race gear.

Papasteeze

He wouldn't get a bite for those prices on eBay, but maybe in a shop on consignment. That gear would have to be mint race stock to get even 2/3 of his asking price. Race skis lose their value of being race skis because--after just so many runs--their pop is gone.

It's a "she" guys.. 8 knee operations before 18 years old. I would bet that all this stuff is next to mint condition.

I sure as heck wouldn't buy Sib's daughter's used skis...she tears up skis the same as the guys. Or is she saying that she kept buying skis despite being bed-ridden? :confused

She is posting up some more info.

these bindings alone retail for 350$ new, ski and binding set up new with taxes would run you like 1800$+ so this is a STEAL. Plus you can't buy team issue stock in stores for the most part, and these are waxed in and VERY fast.

"these bindings alone retail for 350$ new, ski and binding set up new with taxes would run you like 1800$+ so this is a STEAL. Plus you can't buy team issue stock in stores for the most part, and these are waxed in and VERY fast."

Wow, I never met anyone that paid $1800 for that setup. It's all great gear when it's new, but I've bought NEW Atomic 6.14 bindings three times in the last year and paid from $75 to $125...she's in a tough spot, since most people that can ski that sort of gear either have the money for new, or are savy enough to know where the bargains are.

I think I found her...she's a racer out of the Whistler Club. She skis FIS races (not World Cup on Team Canada). She's a solid all-around racer, with better tech points. Looks like her best FIS points are in GS, with a 104 points; slalom she's had a 110; DH 147; and SG 177. She skied in last year's Canadian Nationals and finished 36th in slalom, but blew out of the GS.

Is that her, Rob? Nadia S.?

Ha, she must know better and gave you a bogus name, 'cause there's never been a Nadia on Team Canada. Bitchin' tat, though...that's mighty brave for a chick.
I really do not know the specific details or her level in relation to the Canadian Team. Each snowflake represents a ski injury or operation.
I think I found her...she's a racer out of the Whistler Club. She skis FIS races (not World Cup on Team Canada). She's a solid all-around racer, with better tech points. Looks like her best FIS points are in GS, with a 104 points; slalom she's had a 110; DH 147; and SG 177. She skied in last year's Canadian Nationals and finished 36th in slalom, but blew out of the GS. Is that her, Rob? Nadia S.?
More than likely yep..

I really do not know the specific details or her level in relation to the Canadian Team. Each snowflake represents a ski injury or operation. More than likely yep..

She had a solid junior career that looks like it kept getting derailed by injury. Nadia was fully capable of scoring top 10's in FIS races---which she did---but taking that step up into Nor Am speed events didn't turn out well. I'm sort of curious what happened to her in a Nor Am SG at Panorama---if the women run the same track as the men, then it's got a monster fall away turn on a steep section. I wonder if that's where she ate it.

Kind of a six degrees of separation thing, the girl that won the last race Nadia ran (the Canadian Nationals at Whistler last March) was Britt Janyk, one of my favorite female racers. Janyk's best ever World Championship finish was at Are, last February. Anja Paerson won, of course, but Janyk finished tied for 4th with Ty's favorite racer, Nicole Hosp.

Anyway, Nadia should consider moving to A town and getting a pass at Blue and being a NASTAR pacesetter, then hang out on PASR. She'd have some awesome stories about skiing all over the Great White North.

I sure as heck wouldn't buy Sib's daughter's used skis...she tears up skis the same as the guys. Or is she saying that she kept buying skis despite being bed-ridden? :confused
Yeah, I wouldn't buy used TECHNICAL gear, but it's so hard to hold speed events that the speed skis might be in great shape. Siblet's first SG skis were once Libby Ludlow's. The next pair (still here) were a sponsored team mate's who only used them for one season, maybe six races? Edited by sibhusky