Question for boarders...

snorovr

I honestly havent even looked at anything this year. If standard films is putting out something, I'd go with that. They normally put alot of big mountain and pow slaying footy, and not really any rails which i could care less about.

Ps. Just looked it up, It's called Catch the Vapors. Has a sick line up of riders, mostly big mountain slaying.

Pss. The first shot in the trailer is a massive pillow line, absolutly sick, i can't wait for this one.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

forum isnt making another movie this year....plus they lost like half their team. but the new mack dawg one should be good. its filmed in HD

That sucks that forum isn't doing a movie this year. They came out here last year to premeir it and it was pretty sick.

From what I saw of the trailer of MDP's new one it looks absolutely sick. Then again, you can say the same for Medellin.....

I heard the riding in Picture This sucked, but the cinematography of it was awesome.

I really want to see Workplay. The colors Eddie Grams gets with his DVX100b are amazing, but I've noticed his editing is off sometimes, but his editing style is really differnt from what I've seen.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My list for top videos of the year,

1. Defective Films: Child Support

2. DC Mounainlab 1.5

3. MDP: Picture this

4. Rome/Kids on Shred: Any Means

5. Optimistic (MFM has the best part ever, not to mention mikey leblanc riding a toboggan!)

"The colors Eddie Grams gets with his DVX100b are amazing" - xnick11

The DVX100B is quite possibly one of the best cameras ever made, not to mention another credit for panasonic nearly all of picture this was shot with the HVX2000 if not all of it!

• 2 weeks later...

first chair last call

north south east west

optomistic.

dc mtn lab

Forum will have a movie out next year, they'll be doing films every other year from here on out. First chair last call had some sick motion graphics and some sweet setups for filming

Forum didnt loose half their team, some people decided to go to other companies, the rest were let go to bring on new talent that will be around for the next few years