BB Opening saterday roll call!

librider

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn. anyone else going to be there at night time? i cant make it until around 5. i have to drive to baltimore to get my new car. ill be coming up solo as all my friends feel their frickin girlfriends are more important than snowboarding anymore. damn. to be fair a few have work...

shit. would it even be worth it to bring a first timer along? hes been buggin me to bring him snowboarding all fall.

shit. would it even be worth it to bring a first timer along? hes been buggin me to bring him snowboarding all fall.

I'm all for bringing n00bs to the mountain to further the sport, but to bring someone who has never seen the snow to what will be certainly the biggest clusterf**k of the year is not a great idea.

Only the absolute diehards will be out tomorrow. A complete understanding of smartstyle is a necessity tomorrow, and unfortunately GrilledSteezeSandwich is in VT and can't give a course. Leave the rookie at home and enjoy the early season.

damn. anyone else going to be there at night time? i cant make it until around 5. i have to drive to baltimore to get my new car. ill be coming up solo as all my friends feel their frickin girlfriends are more important than snowboarding anymore. damn. to be fair a few have work...

I know how that goes with your friends and girlfriends. Everybody is whipped these days.

Well yeah Im heading out in about a half hour, see everybody there. Im wearing white pants, bluish undershirt and a red tshirt over top of that, and possibly a cat in the hat hat. :)

i'm still debating on coming over this morning and taking a few runs before work. but i'm def gonna be there tonight. no red white and blue tho =( but whatever.

and i know how it is when your friends are too busy with their significant others. my girls ditched me last season for their boyfriends. but just go out and make the best of it

its pretty much small news now that boulders open but heres an edit of our crew WHAT THE HUCK! from the MIKE AND MATTS DIRTY JAM on Nov. 3'rd.........well its actaully a link to our myspace but the videos on there

WHAT THE HUCK!!! myspace

enjoy....and lemme know what you think

and i know how it is when your friends are too busy with their significant others. my girls ditched me last season for their boyfriends. but just go out and make the best of it

yeah i dont mind riding solo, its just the drive up is boring as hell. thanfulyl i found a red white and blue hockey jersey thats huge so i can pass that as my riding gear. if anyone sees a jersey with the number 71 on the back thats me.

I thought today was the 10th.... either way I'll be there on the 11th... WERD Dizzle Grey Pants, Black Soft Shell, Black helmet, White Gogs, Red Boots, 07 K2 PE's, Really Big Fat guy that ain't going nowhere near any features..... Say Wazzup John,Philly, Wimpy, or Wimp (Nickname) I'll look around if I hear sumptin...Can't miss my big ass out there... Always nice to meet new PASR'zzzz

there were kids from ohio and shit there

ps, i was being such an asshole the whole time there

yeah bro some dickhead kids totally knocked down that sign thing after the "bike jump"

and i hope to god i ruined so many shots for the people that were keeping it real and serious with their cameras out all day

• 3 weeks later...