opening when

STiBoarder

Thats still a decent opening date, it feels late since boulder is open, but Dec 7th is average to early. What date did they open last year?

Thats still a decent opening date, it feels late since boulder is open, but Dec 7th is average to early. What date did they open last year?
Answered my own question, they opened Dec 8th last year.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

homework is over-rated. just go ride, and then go back and do your work. it makes much more sense.

I have to be there to hand the paper in, or i'll fail for the semester :banghead

Thinking about heading up saturday night after work, to ride for an hour or two though.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Blue is calling it already..."OPENING DECEMBER 7, 2007 FOR SKIING AND RIDING!!". They're going to have 24/7 snowmaking from now until monday morning most likely (less a few hours tomorrow, perhaps), and then low temps at night leading up into Friday. We're going to be seeing a kickass opening day.

Hell Yeah..no more driving to Big Boulder..we're going to have a great season at Le Boot. Maybe they'll open with the 6-pack..

they were blowing at the base when i drove past today, but they dont have very much snow on home stretch at all. they didnt have the guns turned on there or falls, just down at the base; kinda weird. mainstreet is pretty well covered top to bottom, side to side, unlike opening last year.

Either the 6th or 7th 8:30am. Hopefully the lift retards watched thier training video. What does that entail? How to make yourself as smelly and rude as possible and smoke 50 cigarettes on an 8 hour shift?

How did I miss this extraordinary post! The best...