Park Suggestions

Another Wall

here's an idea, tear down the park and lengthen the tubing because it's a joke....haven't seen one urban set up, the bleacher jib is covered in snow and set up as a flat box, so what was the point in building it?..every landing has a crater in it and to clear any of the jumps you have to bomb the whole hill, so change the sizes and move the bigger ones over to black bear..this mountain has soo much potential and every year more features and money are pumped into the park yet im still consistantly disappointed...these new "exotic" features are dope but you should learn how to set up a flat box first...."you cant run before you can walk." -JFK

Some of this i agree with and some of it is just retarded. Urban set ups..the down rail is set up pretty much as urban as your gonna get at bear creek. Some of the stuff really does need to be dug out but were not gonna have to worry about that soon /c were not gonna have ANY snow. Not much your gonna be able to do about craters when its 60 degrees out and theres 140 noobs per second hitting the flat box. and as for the move the big jumps to black bear...i dunno why you people still insist with this bull shit. Look at how crowded black bear park has been the past two weeks, It would be the dumbest idea EVERRRR to put big jumps in there, im pretty sure thats why they were moved over to cascade. This mountain does have alot of potential and other then a few things here and there i think if we would stop getting screwed by the weather it would be in alot better shape. Theres only a couple things that i cant point out that are wrong, mainly feature set up and lip construction but as the year has progressed it is gradually getting better.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't seen one urban set up
I think you don't know what an urban setup is then because bear has two of them...and even the small staircase was about as urban as it can get setup.

the bleacher jib is covered in snow and set up as a flat box, so what was the point in building it?
It was only like then when they were blowing tons of snow last week, it is dug out and set up right now. If you are going to bitch about the setup at least bitch about the current setup.

every landing has a crater in it and to clear any of the jumps you have to bomb the whole hill
Thats what happens when its 50+ degrees out. On sunday morning when the snow was fast the jump line was perfect, by the afternoon when it was 55 degrees is when it got rutted and hard to hit.

change the sizes and move the bigger ones over to black bear
Dumb idea.

this mountain has soo much potential and every year more features and money are pumped into the park yet im still consistantly disappointed...these new "exotic" features are dope but you should learn how to set up a flat box first...."you cant run before you can walk." -JFK
Yeah so you are pretty much just a hater. All weekend the park was set up very well and the park crew fixed stuff, like the barrel and the lip on the big kicker, that needed to be adjusted.

here's an idea, tear down the park and lengthen the tubing because it's a joke....haven't seen one urban set up, the bleacher jib is covered in snow and set up as a flat box, so what was the point in building it?..every landing has a crater in it and to clear any of the jumps you have to bomb the whole hill, so change the sizes and move the bigger ones over to black bear..this mountain has soo much potential and every year more features and money are pumped into the park yet im still consistantly disappointed...these new "exotic" features are dope but you should learn how to set up a flat box first...."you cant run before you can walk." -JFK

no offense or anything but from that discription it sounds like you are just attempting to make out the conditions by looking at the webcams. im also not really getting how the features are exotic all the stuff thats out now is pretty laid back. flat box, urban down rail, up rail, step down, small battle ship???

what about the old blue box?? thats the first one i did. its never out anymore they could put it in the family park. i like to call all of the rails that sit out in the woods the neglected rails.

great idea :clap that family park needs something other than those two little boxes. small jump and the old blue box, maybe?

Remember the superman box and the smurf rail and another rail they never put out is the double rainbow

yeah the smurf rail was so sick... haha i never even did it but i remember it. i think they still have it they just painted it to match the other rails. they should keep all the rails painted like they are just paint on cookie monsters smurfs and ninja turtels that would be total motivation to hit them.

two or three picnic tables set up in a mellow A with a little gap, or an up gap flat gap down

they had somthning similar a few years ago. accept it was three flow boxes set up like that. i dont think they have three picnic tables but that sounds pretty cool.

and i think last year they had an uber steep "A" and i heard somone got really messed up on it

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

they had somthning similar a few years ago. accept it was three flow boxes set up like that. i dont think they have three picnic tables but that sounds pretty cool.

and i think last year they had an uber steep "A" and i heard somone got really messed up on it

Yeah that set up with the three flow boxes was fun, id like to see that as well, but the picnic tables would just be a mellower setup of that, and would be easier to lear tricks on. DC's website used to have footage of Eddie Wall doing shit on a setup like that and it looked real fun. As for that steep A set up last year, it was gay. It had no flow to it. you had to hit it so fast so you would just bink it up and down, I can imagine someone getting real messed up on that thing.