Sidewinder

Boarder1x9

that new box looks nice. i saw it out this morning. as much as i dont like boxes... that one is nice and long and has ROUND coping. yay. and it didn't look ride on to me, justo is on crack and i'm going to walk down to his house and punch him.

Isn't he at work? :tinfoil:

130ft booter?! holy crap.

The flat box is not going to be ride on. We are thinking of building a roller before it all the way across the trail. That way the "transients" will not use the lip as a jump and you guys can ollie off the roller and gap onto the rail. We'll see how it pans out tonite. It's pretty steep down there.

a good idea on paper. not really sure how that will work. sounds like its going to be more of a start mound for the box then anything.

whats with everyone and their false sense of distance? what i saw this morning looked nothing close to 100 feet. it barely looked to be 30, actually. keith, please dont set up that flat box ride on like it looks like it is right now... and why don't they blow you guys any nice snow on come around to work with? or lower park? it was cold last night, and still is right now, but they're really not blowing...

Lol now it doesnt look that way, when they just started building everything the other night the snow was in different locations and it looked like they were going to have the booter at the same place last year and the landing like 2.5x as far. When I saw it they just put the stairs in and only started to pile up a little snow for the jump.

that new box looks nice. i saw it out this morning. as much as i dont like boxes... that one is nice and long and has ROUND coping. yay. and it didn't look ride on to me, justo is on crack and i'm going to walk down to his house and punch him.

i'm in philly you clown.

that new box looks like tons of fun. i guess they finally listened to everyone and went for round coping huh? i'm pretty stoked for the single barrel too, can't wait.

I think people suck at measuring jumps by eye because they have no experience measuring things that size by eye. Unless you are a boater and are used to saying that boat is 24' that one is 46' that one is 30', what do people measure in that size? People are good at measuring small stuff because we use inches, and yards from a football field, and thats about it. Think this, its 90 feet from homeplate to 1st base on a baseball field, is it that far from the lip to the knuckle? I've never seen a jump that big in my whole life, and one that half that is big enough to park a full sized bus on - thats a 45 footer. So when people are talking about a 70 foot jump, you are talking a jump that a full school bus and an SUV can be parked easily on top of the deck. Not often seen. I have seen one legit that size at Mount Snow 3 years ago, and it scared the crap out of me from the lift just looking at it.