Sidewinder

Boarder1x9

I think it will open about 2 months before it closes?

I think Papasteeze will have a hybrid two months before he closes....

Oh, I have a question, are there PASR shirts or sweaters? If so, I want to by one...

Sweaters are making a comeback..mad Bill Cosby yo!!!!

As for Sidewinder. If it's as cold as the forecasters are saying..there's going to be some major snowmaking on Razors Edge, Switchback, Sidewinder, Boardercross, and the Half Pipe...everything else is open..Snowmaking tonight through the early part of the weekend is going to be amazing..

Once Sidewinder opens up..alot of the Big Boulder park rats will check out one of the progressive terrain parks in the tri county area..Jumps, a rail garden, a bus, a wall ride, and now a cement mixer to jib off of...Touch the Sky...Blue Mountain.. :wiggle

haha why would boulder kids go to blue, there park is so much better...wait maybe they will cuz of that sick bus haha not

haha why would boulder kids go to blue, there park is so much better...wait maybe they will cuz of that sick bus haha not

Haha! So true. But anyway, they were building the park tonight before I left. The stairs are in the same place as 2 years ago, and they started building what looked to be like a 100ft booter where the 60 was last year.

Once Sidewinder opens up..alot of the Big Boulder park rats will check out one of the progressive terrain parks in the tri county area..Jumps, a rail garden, a bus, a wall ride, and now a cement mixer to jib off of...Touch the Sky...Blue Mountain.. :wiggle

I really hope thats a joke...because if its not, you might just be one of the biggest idiots ever....EVER!!!!

We're gonna open the lower part of upper Sidewinder (If u know what I mean). Access will be thru Lazy Mile.

We are setting up a 30' step-up jump, a long flat box, and the our trusty stairset. Should make for some more variety until we can open up more terrain.

When is this going up?

Haha! So true. But anyway, they were building the park tonight before I left. The stairs are in the same place as 2 years ago, and they started building what looked to be like a 100ft booter where the 60 was last year.

whats with everyone and their false sense of distance? what i saw this morning looked nothing close to 100 feet. it barely looked to be 30, actually. keith, please dont set up that flat box ride on like it looks like it is right now... and why don't they blow you guys any nice snow on come around to work with? or lower park? it was cold last night, and still is right now, but they're really not blowing...

save maybe challenge/falls, there is no place at blue mt (, hmm, read pa) to build a 100 footer. :no

keith please put that new downrail in...

The flat box is not going to be ride on. We are thinking of building a roller before it all the way across the trail. That way the "transients" will not use the lip as a jump and you guys can ollie off the roller and gap onto the rail. We'll see how it pans out tonite. It's pretty steep down there.

The jump will boot you out and up. If your speed is right, you will float right onto the landing.

The new rail will be put out on the first headwall, as soon as we can open up the whole trail.

We will be blowing snow on Comearound again, soon.

Edited by Park Crue