Blue on Sat 3/1

Barb

I am thinking about going to Blue on Sat. It takes a while to get the kids ready in the morning so we can probably be there by 8:30. I've only been to Blue once, so I guess we'll hang around the trails off the six pack. We all have pasr stickers on our helmets. I am sure I can spot Doug pretty easily.

The ski season flys by so fast. Luckily I should get alot of April skiing in..and maybe May or summer skiing in... :D

I'm really hoping Blue makes it to April. I know BB will, and I'll still probably end up skiing there, but it would be super nice to not have to pay for anything.

I'm really hoping Blue makes it to April. I know BB will, and I'll still probably end up skiing there, but it would be super nice to not have to pay for anything.

Buy a 2008/2009 season pass at JFBB now and you won't have to pay anything to ski there for the rest of this season. :yes

Thanks for the props, guys, but there's only one GSS B) .

I'll be up there early and I'll be wearing something that'll be PASR related. Homemade :P

Prolly gonna bolt around lunchtime, plans evolved for tomorrow nite. We got UFC AND George Carlin's HBO special....OH MYYYYYYY!!

Edited by Moe Ghoul