Hey, TT C6

Ski

"You gonna use any of those free tickets you scored at KOP and check things out?"

I was just asking if you were coming to Sno. If something happened that I don't know about, then, well, I don't know about it. I wasn't picking a fight. I heard you scored some comps and was just asking if you were coming up.

Ski-

The entire message board doesn't want to read your threads everytime you want to ask somebody a question.

Just PM somebody instead of wasting badwidth.

Unless you are intentionally being a pain in the ass.

Sorry, but that's yor track record.

Edited by TT C6

I will genuinely lighten up if you do the same.

I agree the going back and forth has gotten really old.

I maintain that I NEVER started any of the nonsene, but it would have been better to just ignore the BS.

About coming up to Sno,

the drive up there is the biggest factor.

It's hard to drive an ADDITIONAL hour over JFBB, Blue, and Bear Creek to get to Sno and convince others to make the trip as well.

Especially when JFBB is a known quantity.

I was definitely stoked to check out Sno for the Chevy Tour because I thought the parks would be top notch.

But, the reports that came out discouraged me.

On a positive note,

the tabletop looks fun and the nightlife and social scene HAS to be betterr at Sno than JFBB.

If I can convice anyone to go up to Sno with me, I'll hit it this season.

Plus, it's only $10 for me to ride with my seasons pass.

It's just the drive that's killing the deal.

Edited by TT C6

i know. i miss it. its frustrating dealing with people sometimes.

I was kind of always afraid of this. Not that I read a whole lot of boards (only this one really) but it always seemed like the big ones had all sorts of problems. I knew one day PASR would get too big for its own good.

I'm going to go as far as saying we should start some sort of proactive movement to take PASR back to the way it was.

Ski-

The entire message board doesn't want to read your threads everytime you want to ask somebody a question.

Just PM somebody instead of wasting badwidth.

Unless you are intentionally being a pain in the ass.

Sorry, but that's yor track record.

what is with you and PM's?

what is with you and PM's?

Most of the message boards I've been active on have thousands of members.

So, you're supposed to keep all member-to-member questions & conversations in PM's.

Also, any conflicts or arguments are supposed to stay in PM as well.

Are things different here?

I assumed the entire board doesn't want to read member-to-member chatter. (making plans, selling equipment, settling arguments & disputes)I thought PMs were just proper "netiquette".

nah fuck it we all argue out in the open so we can gang up on each other and takes sides then call people slanderous remarks and shit like that....

noone takes this crap seriously anyway..... at least I hope not or I've pissed off a lot of stupid homo's, fags, bitches, sluts, whores, dirtballs, etc...

Seriously dawg. lighten up we can all argue responsibly on the boards and if we don't someone will edit, lock, or delete it... it gives the mods something to do

The mods are like the ski rangers, they all get together in the circle jerk and decide who needs moderation and so forth...

(oh man I'm so getting edited on this post....lol)

nah fuck it we all argue out in the open so we can gang up on each other and takes sides then call people slanderous remarks and shit like that....

noone takes this crap seriously anyway..... at least I hope not or I've pissed off a lot of stupid homo's, fags, bitches, sluts, whores, dirtballs, etc...

Seriously dawg. lighten up we can all argue responsibly on the boards and if we don't someone will edit, lock, or delete it... it gives the mods something to do

The mods are like the ski rangers, they all get together in the circle jerk and decide who needs moderation and so forth...

(oh man I'm so getting edited on this post....lol)

In that case Core........

Check out the post history before you get involved in someone else's argument.

You homo, fag, bitch, slut, whore, dirtball, etc.................

(just kidding) :)