Jon Brogan - Super Unknown Winner

Papasteeze

I can't believe this! You have absolutely no clue how STOKED I AM!!!!" said Brogan in an email interview, after learning that he had gone home with this year's Superunknown crown.

Superunknown V generated one of the deepest talent pools to date, with notables including the smooth style of Paul Bergeron, the urban trickery of Antoine Caron, and the insane skills of 12-year old Benoit Morissette.

When all was said and done, Nick Martini had produced the most technical, well rounded, and arguably most outright impressive video, but Jon Brogan's smooth and unique style, and the fact that he embodies everything that the Superunknown contest stands for, put him over the top.

"Thank you soo much for giving me this opportunity!" continued Jon. "Its always been my dream to film with Level 1 Productions !!!!!! I'm so amped for everything!!!"

Jon will be making his way to a couple of Level 1's spring park shoots, following in the footsteps of previous winners while trying to take his skiing to the next level. Keep an eye out for Jon's appearance in the Fall '08 Level 1 film, "Turbo."

If you're out of the loop, check out Jon's video, and the rest of this year's Superunknown finalists on Level 1 TV's Superunknown V Channel.

thats incredible for him, i bet u his life is gonna change!!! He's made it

It already has in a lot of ways. I met his mom recently and she is very excited for him now. I don't think she always was.

Everyone should check out this thread for all the Congratulations pouring in

Yay - they used a photo that nipples took!

http://www.level1productions.com/news.php

This is the video that won. shot mostly at Boulder.

http://level1productions.com/superunknownv.php?file=3

Edited by Papasteeze

• 3 weeks later...