Stoke +1

Justin

nice, thats a sweet ski. got to get on a pair for a week last season. enjoy them man.

Yeah I'm fucking pumped to ski these this year. Went with the 181, 171 was way too small, that's what I rode last year.

The quality of these are really unique. Definitely a rock solid ski with nice attention to detail. You can really tell that they're handmade though. It's got an interesting feel to them, they don't feel or look like skis off a production line, especially with the edges. I'm fucking digging it though, not a bad thing by all means.

yea for sure. they felt like a solid ski to me. then again any ski you just unwrap and ski on for only a week is going to seem solid. ced doesnt seem to be having any problems though, neither does bibby - and bibby is a big dude.

ill probably be visiting the factory/office sometime this winter.

The quality of these are really unique. Definitely a rock solid ski with nice attention to detail. You can really tell that they're handmade though. It's got an interesting feel to them, they don't feel or look like skis off a production line, especially with the edges. I'm fucking digging it though, not a bad thing by all means.

sounds like 4frnt all over again. look/feel pretty cool at first glance and then they snap after skiing em for a bit. Hopefully these are different and rip many a day! and if they don't, i hope their customer service is better than 4frnt's haha.

sounds like 4frnt all over again. look/feel pretty cool at first glance and then they snap after skiing em for a bit. Hopefully these are different and rip many a day! and if they don't, i hope their customer service is better than 4frnt's haha.

why you always such a hater? oooh no theyre not dynastar they must suck and their warranty is probably sub par - at best.

quit trippin fool

Moment had some issues last year with delam but they straightened it all out. There's been nothing but good feedback on these skis from last year anyway...