Express Lift Line?

Matt

Become a VIP member of the New Blue!

Blue Mountain Ski Area has invested over $3.1 million in improvements for the upcoming ski season. This season, Season pass holders will enjoy great members only privileges such as a designated lift line for the Challenge Express lift and exclusive access to the Summit Lodge Club Room on weekends.

Come ride the Dream!

This season we will be opening the highly anticipated trail DREAMWEAVER. This wide and spacious intermediate trail is over 2500' long and at least 100' wide.

It always snows at Blue!

As in years past, Blue has again expanded our snowmaking capability with the addition of another cooling tower and extra snow guns placed across the mountain. Our awesome snowmaking system allows us to blanket the slopes as soon as it get cold.

Season pass holders tube for FREE!

Our valley facilities have been upgraded with the additional of an 11,000 square foot dome like structure with its own cafeteria and gourmet coffee bar adjacent to the tubing park. This spacious lodge located at the base of the mountain will seat over 230 guests. Tubers, snowboarders, and skiers will all appreciate the added seating space, new cafeteria, lockers, restrooms, and retail amenities.

Our Tubing Park is bigger and better than ever!

This year, we added a high capacity conveyor lift to the Tubing Park doubling our uphill capacity to 1200 tubers an hour. The number of tubing runs has also been increased to a total of 19 runs so you spend less time waiting and more time sliding!

Express lift line for Season pass holders? I like the idea.

Wtf is going on with Blue Mountain.

express lift line = Camelbacks Idea.

VIP Room for season pass holders...Isn't that the room right next to the bathrooms on the main level? WOW!!!! Great we can now smell piss and wet carpets while drink our 5 dollar beers.

Bear Creak puts up a hotel Blue counters with a TENT.

Whats next a reality TV show that someone actually watches...

I wonder if i can get a refund on my season pass??? Blues going down faster than the Blue Rays Went in the world series.

If any Blue employees are on here can you tell us whats going on. i expected some changes after Ray passed but this place isn't even close to the same. What happened to the old management? What disapointment is next? Why isn;t the new trail done top to bottom? Why are you getting rid of all the old programs and discounts?

Wtf is going on with Blue Mountain.

express lift line = Camelbacks Idea.

VIP Room for season pass holders...Isn't that the room right next to the bathrooms on the main level? WOW!!!! Great we can now smell piss and wet carpets while drink our 5 dollar beers.

Bear Creak puts up a hotel Blue counters with a TENT.

Whats next a reality TV show that someone actually watches...

I wonder if i can get a refund on my season pass??? Blues going down faster than the Blue Rays Went in the world series.

If any Blue employees are on here can you tell us whats going on. i expected some changes after Ray passed but this place isn't even close to the same. What happened to the old management? What disapointment is next? Why isn;t the new trail done top to bottom? Why are you getting rid of all the old programs and discounts?

Who cares if it was camelbacks idea, it will make things nicer for the season pass holders wether it was Blues original idea or not, AND making the downstairs room VIP is GREAT. Its actually a nice little room with a decent amount of tables and lockers. I mean, i dont know if you`ve ever been in the upstairs caf on a weekend mid day, but its hard as shit to find a table and the downstairs room being vip will def be nice and make it a little easier. Yes the new management does suck, but stop bitching about the good stuff.

Eugene was telling me that Chippy is going to be on the tubing team at Blue..

If that were the case, I would be number 1 in like no time! I would rock at tube racing.

Then again, that sounds like some sort of drug ring...

Huh!!!!...what does tube racing have to do with a drug ring???

anyone see Blues new weekend hours???? they now open at 8am on the weekends. Prices are up and hours are down. the squeeze is on for every dollar they can make. 3 million in improvements for tubing means the skiers and riders are F***ed.