CHINESE DOWNHILL CHALLENGE THREAD

DHarrisburg

all you guys are a bunch of pussies and you all talk real big on the internet* so here's your opportunity to prove your worth

Tue Dec 23

Depart SALT LAKE CITY UT (SLC) at 1:50 PM

Arrive in DENVER INTL (DEN) at 3:15 PM

Change planes in DENVER INTL (DEN) departing at 5:00 PM

Arrive in PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL (PHL) at 10:25 PM

Tue Dec 30

Depart PHILADELPHIA INTERNATIONAL (PHL) at 3:00 PM

Arrive in DENVER INTL (DEN) at 5:30 PM

Change planes in DENVER INTL (DEN) departing at 7:25 PM

Arrive in SALT LAKE CITY UT (SLC) at 8:50 PM

That's when I'll be home in PA for a week and I'm going to try to ride at Sno and BB again, maybe Blue if I can get a cheap ticket. Anybody who wants to race is welcome to challenge me (or any other PASR) in this thread and we'll see who hits the finish line first.

*not really but I figured if I got you angry first you'd be more into showing up for a race

is there a prize for the winner?

bragging rights and knowing that you are faster than some guy that called you a name on the internet

I'm down..snowboarders are slow

Yeah I'm not really planning on beating anyone who has ever had any sort of ski race training but I'm pretty sure I could mop the floor with Chippy.

bragging rights and knowing that you are faster than some guy that called you a name on the internet

Yeah I'm not really planning on beating anyone who has ever had any sort of ski race training but I'm pretty sure I could mop the floor with Chippy.

Yeah right...I'll mop the chairs on the ski lift with your head.

GAME ON.

Im down but only if it's shots of champagne.

The official drink of PASR...... :rofl

I'm up for the first annual PASR drink your face off fest, but only if its right after some slope time :buds:

Edited by Schifdawg

For sure..it's not fair..you can go to Trial as an adult in court but you can't buy beer..

BTW..the best run for a Chinese Downhill would be Paradise at Blue..it has the length that a aerodynamic low tuck..hands forward ass back..(not the rap song)..is essential..

that would be an absolute whistle fest....