Big Boulder tommorrow!

Nipples

OK so Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Igth so heres the deal my mother rented my mountain house out for this year, I still have no idea why. I live in Kennett square almost in Delaware which is pretty whack, but in other news there is no school tommorrow and I'm really trying not to be sitting around all day.

In addition my dad has to work tommorrow which leaves me with no way to get to boulder. So I'm asking if anyone from the surronding area is headed up that way tommorrow moarning?

I read this after I got your PM. If you don't come to Mt Snow, I will try to find you a ride up with someone from my Philly group.

If I don't go to Mt Snow, I will be going to BB. We usually meet up in Manayunk, Conshoken, or at the Plymouth Meeting Mall. Can you get to any of those places to be picked up?

my dad mentioned to me that u guys normally meet 45 minutes from us and that he could drop me off there.

I returned you PM. If I don't head to Mt SNow tomorow for the weekend, I will be doing Big Boulder.

If I do BB, I can pick U (and any other PASR that can fit) up. We usually meet at either Manayunk, Conshoken, or Plymouth Meeting Mall.

Nipples...I wouldn't trust random people on the internet..since you're only 14..lots of wackos out there..

hahahahaha... Yo nips, watch out for this guy! But yeah, where is the 476/76 carpool when we need it? He just needs a ride up. KOP mall is 45 minutes away, anywhere in that area would work.

hahahahaha... Yo nips, watch out for this guy! But yeah, where is the 476/76 carpool when we need it? He just needs a ride up. KOP mall is 45 minutes away, anywhere in that area would work.

Rob-

I told Nipps I'd take him up and to PM me his phone #. He said he doesn't have a phone. :rolleyes:

As long as I don't go to Mt Snow, I'll take him.

Hell, I might even go to Boulder in the morning and then leave for Snow in the evening.

Let me know if you want me to call you guys and at what #.

OK so Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Igth so heres the deal my mother rented my mountain house out for this year, I still have no idea why. I live in Kennett square almost in Delaware which is pretty whack, but in other news there is no school tommorrow and I'm really trying not to be sitting around all day.

In addition my dad has to work tommorrow which leaves me with no way to get to boulder. So I'm asking if anyone from the surronding area is headed up that way tommorrow moarning?

damn dude i live in west grove and couldve hooked you up but i didnt see this thread till now