What don't you like about the "new" Blue

AtomicSkier

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too totally different issues that both effect snow quality. Something you've never given 2 shits about. You're just pissed you couldn't mindlessly add vert on a rainy day. If that is why your upset admit it, don't bitch about other crap to justify it.

I actually planned to take yesterday, today, and tomorrow off as of last weekend. I've got an exam tomorrow, so no, I was never even thinking about skiing today :)

And yes, Blue closed AFTER it stopped raining, one of my favorite times to ski. It's when Blue's grooming is at its best

I'm sure the decision was made WHILE it was raining, and they just stuck to it. Not to mention the place was probably empty. In this economy, I don't blame them one bit.

Other mountains closed when the economy was doing well.

If you're open for the day, you're open. If I was driving from Philly, I'd be pissed if they were open when I left, and by the time I got there, they were closed. That's not a way to win over customers.

Being typical CB. Everyone knows CB is the shittiest mountain in the world

DUHHHHHHHHHH.

EDIT: You are such a twat. Editing your post and removing the disclaimer. If you wanted to bring up CB then man up and do it. "Other Mountains" give me a break. my reply stays in line with what you actually said.

Edited by nick malozzi

I'm sure the decision was made WHILE it was raining, and they just stuck to it. Not to mention the place was probably empty. In this economy, I don't blame them one bit.

Of course they did, and they told their employees early on as well. They made the classy move towards the people they pay to follow through.

This is great! 2 weeks ago you guys were calling me a Blue Hater and now listen to yourselves. Blue is going down hill and all of you are finally taking notice. It's your money, keep bitching. I chose to spend a little more at CB and less at Blue. :clap

Didn't I see you at Blue this weekend? :lol:

The snow quality and grooming at Blue does suck compared to other mountains in the area. BC has much better snow and they are further south, they do have a lot less to groom though. It also takes forever to open up Sidewinder and get a decent park built.

EDIT: You are such a twat. Editing your post and removing the disclaimer. If you wanted to bring up CB then man up and do it. "Other Mountains" give me a break. my reply stays in line with what you actually said.

Quality last minute editing right here. Fine work.