JFBB Pre-PASR Day January 17th Jack Frost

Hey All,

my stoke level is starting to rise...for the first big PASR day this season. I'll be skiing my black Elan S12s..and have black Snowboard pants and I might look like the Michelan man..I sort of want to go a little on the early side for fresh cord and to see how low the temperature hits on the drive to the hill..it was minus 40 in areas of Maine and Vermont so single digits below zero will feel relatively balmy..

Weather.com's hourly forecast has it at 5 degrees by 10am :rock . Just to clarify, 10am, top of exhibition right?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you still coming tomorrow? What time are you going to be there?

Why do you care?

You and Doug do nothing but bust my balls on here.

Stop sending me PM's...this thread is about meeting up tomorrow, so it belongs here. Well, are you coming tomorrow? I haven't seen you in awhile.

Because you've been to Blue and JF so many times this year...?

Well I haven't been to Blue or JF at all this year. So, I'm going to Blue tomorrow...and either BC or Blue on Sunday...

TTC6--everyone is honestly really nice in person. I think you already know this, but in case you are apprehensive about hanging out with people you don't know, everyone is super nice in person.

Chippy, come to Jack Frost!

If I have time in the a.m. I'll pick up some beignets.

TTC6--everyone is honestly really nice in person. I think you already know this, but in case you are apprehensive about hanging out with people you don't know, everyone is super nice in person.

Chippy, come to Jack Frost!

If I have time in the a.m. I'll pick up some beignets.

Does JF have HS lifts?

Gonna have to beam up some dilithium crystals or something for those boot warmers tomorrow.

IT was friggin cold out there today and I don't think waiting until 10 AM will make much of a difference.

This morning it was 10 degrees at 10:30 AM.

YOU WILL NOT have to worry about first tracks.

There will be hardcore weekend skiers but nothing like other weekends with temps like this.

Exhibition has bumps down the left side of the lift towers now.

I stayed out of the bumps today.... just cruised the right side of the hill.

I was dressed warm enough for 2 hours before sweating too much and had to swap out base

layers.

If you want to last the whole day then you might want to bring a change of clothes of base layers.

I won't be able to attend tomorrow. I have a pipe freeze proofing project I have to do here tomorrow.

Have fun.

I didn't like the way they felt in my boot so I didn't use them. I have used them in the past and they are warm but I just don't like the feeling of having teabags under my toes..

try them on top of your toes

NEW MEETING TIME: 10am

Greg isn't even going to get there until 9, so people can show up when they want, but Doug and I are probably going to be there around 9am, and let's let the sun come up a little :)

Remember though, it's MLK weekend. (parking)

Edited by bigdaddyk

I'll tentatively be there..unless the roads are bad or my TV breaks..

Whatever.

I'll be there with my boys. It would be nice if Melissa and Leslie would come. I still have yet to meet Melissa.

Ohhhhh... I was going to go to Blue. Do I really have to drag my ass up to JF two weekends in a row?

SO, great news (or maybe not! haha) I am 95% certain that I'll be able to attend since my friend is gonna be stuck in LA this weekend. Yay! Can't wait to meet some new PASRs!

Ohhhhhh.

Whatever.

Ohhhhh... I was going to go to Blue. Do I really have to drag my ass up to JF two weekends in a row?

Ohhhhhh.

Yes!! Also, it will be so cold that you and Bob should wear your one-piecers!! Let me know if I need to throw the champagne in the car tomorrow am.

Question: Does JF have a bar? Or at least a place to grab lunch? I know BB does, but never been to JF. THanks!

Yes!! Also, it will be so cold that you and Bob should wear your one-piecers!! Let me know if I need to throw the champagne in the car tomorrow am.

Question: Does JF have a bar? Or at least a place to grab lunch? I know BB does, but never been to JF. THanks!

Yes e-2000 lounge

Why do you care?

You and Doug do nothing but bust my balls on here.

Stop sending me PM's...this thread is about meeting up tomorrow, so it belongs here. Well, are you coming tomorrow? I haven't seen you in awhile.

Why do you have to be ignorant and publicly post my PM response to you?

Ok, then. I'll post my PM response in here for you.

You and Doug are douche bags online, why would I want to hang out with you in person?

As long as neither of you want to split the cost of trips or ride park, I will never ride with either of you .

TTC6--everyone is honestly really nice in person. I think you already know this, but in case you are apprehensive about hanging out with people you don't

I'm not apprehensive. I have no intererst in hanging out with people that are assholes online, don't want to split the cost of trips, and don't ride park.

The reason people are nice in person is because they know what will happen if they act the way they do online.

Edited by TT C6

Judging by this thread we got...

Phillycore

Atomic Jeff

Think Snow

GSS

Melissa

Ridge Racer

Papasteeze

Barb

gdthomas

JFBBMomski

Matt

TTC6 (as of page 1 of this thread)

Kyle (if not sick)

BigDaddyK

ectobar

Moe Ghoul

Sexkitten & Boblikescats!!

Possibles....

Toast

Noxidee

I'm not apprehensive. I have no intererst in hanging out with people that are assholes online, don't want to split the cost of trips, and don't ride park.

The reason people are nice in person is because they know what will happen if they act the way they do online.

So are you coming tomorrow or not? Make sure you bundle up...it's going to be cold.

Why do you have to be ignorant and publicly post my PM response to you?

Ok, then. I'll post my PM response in here for you.

You and Doug are douche bags online, why would I want to hang out with you in person?

As long as neither of you want to split the cost of trips or ride park, I will never ride with either of you .

Why would either of them want to split the cost of trips with you when they live over and hour away from you??

Just because someone doesn't ride park doesn't mean you have no reason to ride with them.

Doug and Jeff ski with people who ride park ALL the time.

Share the mountain....

Your claim of Doug and Jeff acting like douche bags online is a serious case of Pot and Tea Kettle

Stop acting like a DOSHNOZZ and grow the fuck up... You're just pissed because you attempted to make a funny on Moe without reading the whole thread and it backfired on you and made you look like an even bigger toolbag online as if that was possible.

You gave up the shovel a while ago and went straight for the backhoe.

And yes I too act like an ASS online...

+++Stoke for Bob and Leslie coming out tomorrow....